So for B10...

ohoney

tumblr_n0sq4zxYug1rrhg8ro1_500.gif

I know this is one millions of AP B10 threads but i still wanted to do this one... :explainlol:

I want to know what you guys want for the next album, from concept art, music-related, music videos, etc. So, i will share want i want, and YES we know that 99,9% of the things we want aren't probable...but it doesn't hurt to share our opinions does it? So i will share mine, feel free to share yours, and of course, agree and disagree with others opinions.

• Cover Art:

Since is a 10th album, which is a VERY important number and phase of an artist, i would like to see some kind of ''throwback'' cover art. And NO, it doesn't mean to put a remastered BOMT picture in the cover. What i mean is, i would LOVE is to have two Britney's (this is giving Mona Lisa's teas :thetea: ) the Classic Britney (BOMT) meets the Modern Britney (current Britney of course), this is the example i'm trying to explain (AND NO, of course i wouldn't want two Britney's kissing each other, but of course her two sides, a good graphic artist could do an amazing job without making it look weird, unless har team hire the same idiot who created Glory's album cover :byebitch:):

taemin-press-it.jpg

• Booklet:

For the booklet i want a ''remake'' of every era's concept photoshoot, not exactly with the same clothing or poses, just a similar atmosphere, coloring and scent, and of course something fresh.

• Album's Name:

I swear, i'm the worst with Album's name :omg: , so y'all can ignore this part:

- Remembrance of who i am

- 10 (i'm lame)

- Rise :staysalty:

• Music related:

Tbh i would want a two disc album, the first disc would be songs that are tribute to older era's (EXCLUDING BJ of course) with inspired songs from the older era's, per example, Coupure Electrique is a good example of what i'm referring with ''inspired'' songs, since CE is like a good tribute to Blackout. A pinch of every album combined in one disc, urbaney, balladney, etc. 

And the second disc would be enterely fresh new sounds and music for y'all who don't want a ''2.0 album''. 

I will share the music videos ideas and choreographers in the replies.

------------------------------------

:queenflopga:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

album name: Mona Lisa. :queenflopga:

work with Danja, Blooshy & Avant and the Neptunes. 4 singles, 15 tracks. Flawless videos and new choreographers.

2017/2018 will be the comeback of the epic VMAs performances. :queenflopga:

ITZ 2.0 

I was gonna say Mona Lisa too but i was afraid someone would call it ''cringy'' and YASSSSSSS for the producers you named. :staysalty:

Musically, two albums would be amazing- I would be so here for her making new covers of her previous hits... some of you think that would be lame but as long as the whole album isn't that and it just a bonus- I am SO here for it. For a new album, I would want to her further the sounds and producers she worked with on Glory.

I suck at album names I can't really think of one, maybe Eternal? Mona Lisa is good too.

We need a better booklet for this album since the one for Glory was underwhelming.

1 minute ago, patience-darling said:

Musically, two albums would be amazing- I would be so here for her making new covers of her previous hits... some of you think that would be lame but as long as the whole album isn't that and it just a bonus- I am SO here for it. For a new album, I would want to her further the sounds and producers she worked with on Glory.

I suck at album names I can't really think of one, maybe Eternal? Mona Lisa is good too.

We need a better booklet for this album since the one for Glory was underwhelming.

Eternal sounds so pretty omg :unbelievableney:

3 minutes ago, patience-darling said:

ALSO- I am only dreaming I know but what if she also came out with an UNPLUGGED version of her classics? I would die :scalped:

OMG that could be amazing! :unbelievableney:

Just now, getnaked281 said:

There no need for B10 if she will extend Vegas. There no point in releasing new albums if you are going to be in VEGAS the entire year performing the same song and same routines.

Let me dream sis :crying2:

Album cover: I want a full body shot for the cover tbh 

title: Spearitual , Mona Lisa, or simply B10.

id want her to have a few new producers but have some of the best return for a song or two Max, Pharrell , Danja. Then I want the lead single to be a max produced song. I'd really love it if she did a visual album it doesn't have to be full out like Beyoncé but if she could do like a mini one like Lana del Rey's tropico or nicki's pink print 

Archived