Choreographer Yanis Marshall's Routine For Britney's "Slumber Party" Will Make You Go Crazy Tho

Jordan Miller

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so mad at exhale shading him and his heel-dancing.

Maybe it is not your cup of tea but people like it.That is why he has a big following too.

Just stfu if u have nothing respectful to say about it.Criticism would be better but to straight up bash it because it is men in heels? Seriously?? Exhale is at least 50% gay guys. :4music:

that being said...the choreo was bad imo:juggingu: he did better with "Change your mind"...

2 minutes ago, Soni said:

I am so mad at exhale shading him and his heel-dancing.

Maybe it is not your cup of tea but people like it.That is why he has a big following too.

Just stfu if u have nothing respectful to say about it.Criticism would be better but to straight up bash it because it is men in heels? Seriously?? Exhale is at least 50% gay guys. :4music:

that being said...the choreo was bad imo:juggingu: he did better with "Change your mind"...

Honestly our hype is for the exposure SP is gonna get but it's good to see some homosexuals are showing their internalized homophobia along the way. Love people showing their true colours  :giggleney:

1 minute ago, button said:

Honestly our hype is for the exposure SP is gonna get but it's good to see some homosexuals are showing their internalized homophobia along the way. Love people showing their true colours  :giggleney:

I knowww riight???

It's like hating on the fem gay cuz he isn't acting like a hetero :weirdmeout:

Just be happy that he is giving her exposure!!

27 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

They are way too feminine with it 

Self-hate is not a good thing and you guys should be united. Not only the gay community, everybody. Let them be.

They dance really well! I thought it was a little inspired by the original choreo, I would like to see something more slave-ish, maybe if brian was involved. I think I like change your mind more than this one. Great promo tho!! The blond girl SLAYED and the guy in the orange hoodie is really badass

Idk. I mean I like the choreo, but at the same time I hate it.

I feel like this is a "lets fit 1000 movements in two seconds" kinda choreo.. 

Maybe it's just that when Britney does her choreo for SP I can't take my eyes off her, but they're kind of trying tooo hard for a song that doesn't need much. 

Anybody else get me?

Archived