Choreographer Yanis Marshall's Routine For Britney's "Slumber Party" Will Make You Go Crazy Tho

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-slumber-party-yanis-marshall.jpg

Yanis Marshall performed refreshed choreography (in high heels) to Britney Spears' "Slumber Party”.

Britney's dance routine for the Glory cut combines dreamy armography with hair flips and floor pats (fave). While it's definitely a standout number for Piece Of Me, it serves as a bit of a breather for Brit to regain momentum from dancing for 60-minutes prior.

giphy.gif

Not Marshall's version. He created a routine that's jam packed with so many pirouettes and hip thrusts it'll make your head spin.

"Who doesn't love a Britney moment!!!," Marshall wrote on YouTube. "Here is a collar [sic] I did with my Friend Kevin last week in Los Angeles, We had fun doing this piece, hope you will enjoy it as much as we did!!!"

Check it out below, and be sure to watch the routine at 2:51 – she kills it!

Like what you saw? Check out a few other routines Marshall made using the Queen's music:

"Born To Make You Happy":

"Touch Of My Hand":

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

How is this a bad thing? His spastic seizureography is ****.

If you use a song as background music for a video it will be blocked automatically because of YouTube's algorithms. It does not mean someone deliberately went and blocked the video.

Non of Yanis Marshall's Videos had this problem before. His beyonce choreo's have over 32 million views. this will be great exposure that sony does not want. FUCKEN IDIOTS 

Archived