Billboard: 100 Best Pop Songs of 2016: Critics' Picks - #95 Britney Spears

Daszkowski

95. Britney Spears, "Do You Wanna Come Over?"

A throbbing, soda-popping and unmistakably menacing Pharrell beat puts Britney Spears in Predator Mode on this Glory should-be-single, simultaneously seductive and terrifying as Brit declares "Nobody should be alone if they don't have to be," not allowing for a ton of choice in the matter. Lord help us all if your answer's no. — A.U.

Full list: http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/year-in-music-2016/7617635/billboard-top-100-pop-songs-of-2016

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like DYWCO and I think it should definitely be higher on the list, but oh well.. What I don't get is how all these kinda random Britney songs are making their way on those charts? First Clumsy and now DYWCO? Glory is an album full of amazing pop songs and those 3 songs are among the weakest imo. smh.

But all of those (and PS which was picked as one of the worst songs of 2016) were buzz singles so maybe they only listened to those and not whole albums? :lostney:

Archived