Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

We should all be thankful to Britney this year, because no matter what happened to the world -and there are a lot of things going on- she was constantly a fun light for us. Her plan to entertain worked ***** by giving us an amazing album, amazing singles, POM 2.0 and some of her best festival and televised performances!

She is still the best to stan for and imo she should continue releasing singles from her album, maybe for the masses are not successful but for us are the best thing!

*The G-Easy chemistry tonight was untouchable!

*The crowd was losing it in every song and dance break!

*Britney and the dancers delivered one more great performance!

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

We know Britney Spears can dance, but if you think that is the best she can do, maybe you're the one fooling yourself.

The way you're measuring her effort is silly. Did I say she wasn't better than 2014? Obviously, she is. Is that saying much? 

The crowd roaring? The crowd almost always "roars" for her. Are they going to boo her? 

Maybe go back and watch that performance and you tell me if you don't think she could be crisper and more complete in her moves. 

I don't tbh, because she keeps on getting better, that's the thing! :liberatedaf:

I hate how I always post a huge comment on a thread in nights like these, only to find out the thread I was commenting on was just merged with Jordan's one, and my comment is gone. :wontcry: I'll try to remember what I typed, on the one that originally posted the full performance from that Facebook video:

The audience was on fire :giggleney: I love how they were all singing along to Toxic and Womanizer, at least in some parts.

That made me think about how amazing it would be if she performed BOMT. They all would sing along every single word of that song.

She looked beautiful, it was amazing. DYWCO needs to be a single, like right now :donewithit: The first break from Slave, needs to go, along with the entire performance if it's possible. They should bring the old one back. The same for the final part of Toxic, but that's now a 3 years old topic. I liked how the dancer whispered to her, I want to believe, the name of the festival, before she greeted them lol I liked how she refused that black feathered jacket for the SP performance, and how she took it off during MM. And I liked how she tapped G-Eazy's leg at the end or how she kissed Tinasha.

What in the open-mic-night-at-the-local-drag-bar hell is this shitty stage!?! I can't :overitkbye:

And TinashA, again!? What, did she pre-record that too!? Smh :hahaha:

Great performance though, and the crowd obviously loved it! From the snippets i watched, she's got good energy and looks amazing! It's good that she's doing the POM routines - not everyone has seen her show (in person at least; YT videos give you only an idea, not the experience), GP isn't fully aware of how she's been post 2007 and that she's still got it, she can execute the routines better (minus some off nights and that damn DYWCO routine without the prop), and she doesn't have to learn too much new choreography and that way gets to spend more time at home. Win-win i'd say!

28 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

JUST LOOK AT HER FOR ****'S SAKE!  :overwhelm:

get_it_get_it.gif

And look at him too!:mybodyisready:

Archived