is she doing that bad?

zone

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It may sound bad to some people, but what she needs is FF2.0 generic singles produced by a guaranteed hit maker like Max Martin. 

Every Max Martin single is not guaranteed a hit

Im sure he has many songs that did not do well

Going generic is a step back and not where Britney wants to  be

I think she needs some autotuned high tempo singles. People have rihanna, ariana and all the other girls for cool midtempos. Rihanna would make slumber party huge imo, and it would sound better in her voice. FF songs is the only sound in which she might be better than her peers, her robotic voice works, which is Sad because if It's not some skrillex flume edm, I'm not here for that

All of my friends at work don't care for Britney anymore and honestly Slumber Party would have been way more successful as a first single but they released the snoozefest of a video for 'Make Me'. 

I feel bad that Britney and her team constantly make bad decisions - but at the same time, if Britney doesn't stop lipsynching and doing weird twitches (touching her hair, nodding her head, making funny faces) while performing, then the GP will never be interested again.

11 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

They've made it too clear that shes only **** at work and that shes just a boring plain jane mom. Its inauthentic. i would restrict her social accounts to only reflect her work and limits posts to just bussiness post. People perhaps see her too much as goofy mom Britney instead of the artist.

She's a human being, not a product

**** them irrelevant folks, Britney will be Britney

Glory isn't even charting on iTunes anywhere in the world and neither is Slumber Party. I heard Make Me the first week it came out on radio here in Australia but then it was never played again and not one mention of Slumber Party and no promotion on iTunes. What the hell its so depressing!! Isn't it funny how Pretty Girls was so heavily criticised yet it did better than Make Me haha

Guest StrawberryKisses
31 minutes ago, thebestsamuel said:

Glory isn't even charting on iTunes anywhere in the world and neither is Slumber Party. I heard Make Me the first week it came out on radio here in Australia but then it was never played again and not one mention of Slumber Party and no promotion on iTunes. What the hell its so depressing!! Isn't it funny how Pretty Girls was so heavily criticised yet it did better than Make Me haha

Flop country :queenflopga2:

Booed Britney :byebitch:

And you wonder why she never comes down there anymore :byebitch:

You hurt her feelings :meltdown:

And have spiders :queenflopga2:

And made Iggy :queenflopga2:

She knows to stay away:queenflopga2:

You can keep Kylie :verycool:

58 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Flop country :queenflopga2:

Booed Britney :byebitch:

And you wonder why she never comes down there anymore :byebitch:

You hurt her feelings :meltdown:

And have spiders :queenflopga2:

And made Iggy :queenflopga2:

She knows to stay away:queenflopga2:

You can keep Kylie :verycool:

Hahaha yes we have nasty spiders. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? Well guess what, I just requested Slumber Party on Hit105, one of Australia's biggest stations :P

8 hours ago, PBoy said:

She is! and ''Slumber Party'' says it all, the song is a fan fav and yet charted worst than a 5th single, even ''Perfume'' and ''Pretty Girls'' had a better result, at this point, if she doesn't change her game, this will be her result from now on

I hope they will change strategy for her next album 

Archived