I think she should do a movie

troubleguy

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, neonxangel said:

rachel was so good in that movie tho.

I know she was and I like her acting but imagine Britney with Ryan         :meltdown:

Imagine If Ryan would have happened instead of KFed :meltdown:

4 minutes ago, neonxangel said:

I think she should be on some tv shows. 

Do some recurring guest roles in shows like modern family and this is us(everyone is tlaking about that show)

Mandy moore never liked her             :meltdown:

Just now, Arya said:

I know she was and I like her acting but imagine Britney with Ryan         :meltdown:

Imagine If Ryan would have happened instead of KFed :meltdown:

I doubt anything would have happened.

She likes guys who are not famous, and obvi because of justin and how he used the breakup to further his own career.

since she has only hooked up/dated non famous guys.

kevin, adnan, justin, david, charlie(he was not famous just rich), the guy from make me and now the guy from the sp video...

1 hour ago, neonxangel said:

I doubt anything would have happened.

She likes guys who are not famous, and obvi because of justin and how he used the breakup to further his own career.

since she has only hooked up/dated non famous guys.

kevin, adnan, justin, david, charlie(he was not famous just rich), the guy from make me and now the guy from the sp video...

Hello, its Ryan gosling, not some random douche from hollywood lol She likes him, she thinks hes hot, she even said he was on her dream once lol and they were kinda close as kids, so I bet she thinks hes cool like he also thinks that about her. 

I know she likes regular guys and probably bc JT is a douche with a big ego too. I remember how she said that Colin was different from the rest of hollywood guys, like he wasnt full of himself, etc etc and Ryan doesnt seem like that at all.

She dated Colin and maybe Fred. She also went out with some celebs like Criss angel, howie day. Maybe she went out with Jared too. So I think that she prefers regular dudes but there are exceptions to the rule and nowadays she doesnt Go to parties, etc, so its easier to her to date guys that are in the industry, but arent celebs.

The movie had a lot of hot scenes, Ryan has a history of dating women he Works with and he probably checked her out on her audition. he said "shes all grown up" and giggled lol 

Now that she's expressed that she isn't confident in her acting skills I've lost a bit of hope that she would do more legit acting roles..

btw, I don't find the Glory era to be a failure at all. Her success in an era doesn't rely on hits or sales any longer. I think Britney's success in an era is more centered around the quality & the kind of press she gets. This era's positive tone has been great & she's really out in the public eye a lot more than she was before. So I'm pretty confident that the Glory era has been a big success thus far!

I would love this, I know she said she thinks she's a horrible actress but she's really not. I'd love her to play some kind of genius psychopath, like maybe she plays a police officer that has to investigate ******* she committed herself and has everyone fooled. like a back story of she's incredibly intelligent and maybe her parents were ******** so she became a homicide detective but then a major event changed something in her brain (maybe she finds the person that ******** her parents) and she realizes revenge is much sweeter than justice. And also really intelligent and witty humor throughout.

edit: that sounds a lot like dexter nvm :forkit:

Archived