B96 in Chicago has played Slumber Party 6 times already!! Pacing for 7 spins

Army1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, QuitmanDJ said:

It's a good start. It's in the 30s and it doesn't show signs of giving up just yet. Once the demand is there for the stations that ARE supporting it, more will add on. 

21 stations added it yesterday and lots of exhalers are hearing it on their stations during normal/good listening hours. I bumped the one button twitter request thread so we can capitalize on it.  

On 08/12/2016 at 4:55 AM, Army1 said:

B96 is showing gratitude for B playing their JingleBash show. KIIS and San Jose have seemed to pay her dust before and after doing their shows.

I just wish Britney would have done JingleBall for Z100 too

Who are San Jose? She did the Triple Ho Show for hot 99.7 and they played her 5 times. Only KIIS is ignoring her.

39 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

Of course since those fest are CBS as far as I know. 

7 minutes ago, button said:

Two of them, yes. Only Jingle Ball is for iHeart.

Does anyone know why she did triple ho though. San Jose isnt a huge market, is a cbs station (which is the minority brand in radio when compared to iheart), and she already covered the west coast with LA Jingle Ball. 

She should have saved the third festival for Jingle Ball in Nyc or Boston and she would have covered the three major points in the country. Throw a texas or miami show in and south would have been covered too. Triple Ho just seems like a big waste

3 minutes ago, Army1 said:

San Jose is the city where triple ho was. They played her five times today? 

Yes, 5 times on Thursday 8 when you made this thread. It wasn't like this before, they used to ignore her so I guess you made this judging by what you had noticed prior to Thursday?

http://997now.cbslocal.com/playlist/2016/12/08/

Two at night, one at 7:55 AM, one at 11:36 AM and one at 2:06 PM, all excellent for audience.

Thats great! But like I just said in my last post, San Jose is such a small market and cbs stations have such a smaller footprint than iheart. Most cbs stations also dont have the succinctness of iheart stations because they dont function under one banner like iheart.

She should have saved her third performance for an east coast show in nyc or boston. She did nothing on the east side and thats the most densly populated part of the country, and east coast cities usually set the trend of whats successful fashion, music and trends wise

7 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Thats great! But like I just said in my last post, San Jose is such a small market and cbs stations have such a smaller footprint than iheart. Most cbs stations also dont have the succinctness of iheart stations because they dont function under one banner like iheart.

She should have saved her third performance for an east coast show in nyc or boston. She did nothing on the east side and thats the most densly populated part of the country, and east coast cities usually set the trend of whats successful fashion, music and trends wise

She focused on CBS because they weren't playing Make Me, they majorarily ignored it. iHeart was mostly the one spinning it. Z100 and KIIS used to play it 5-6 times aday, remember?

CBS are happy with the festivals, they seem to be giving her a chance now.

5 minutes ago, button said:

She focused on CBS because they weren't playing Make Me, they majorarily ignored it. iHeart was mostly the one spinning it. Z100 and KIIS used to play it 5-6 times aday, remember?

Yeah, I do. And its smart doing cbs shows too...B96 is in the third largest market in US (Chicago) and theyre really supporting her and is headlining their show. Im just saying she should have just skipped triple ho and done an east coast cbs show instead. San Jose is so random..its like she just might as well have done a random place like Tallahasee Florida or something. Pick a CBS station in nyc and kill it

2 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Yeah, I do. And its smart doing cbs shows too...B96 is in the third largest market in US (Chicago) and theyre really supporting her and is headlining their show. Im just saying she should have just skipped triple ho and done an east coast cbs show instead. San Jose is so random..its like she just might as well have done a random place like Tallahasee Florida or something. Pick a CBS station in nyc and kill it

Oh okay. Thought you meant she should have done more iHeart shows

Wish she would do one more festival so Slumber Party can kill radio. :ricackle:

Just now, button said:

Oh okay. Thought you meant she should have done more iHeart shows

Wish you would do one more so Slumber Party can kill radio. :ricackle:

Either cbs or iheart would have been fine... just as long as it was on east coast.

Have you heard anything about more SP promo after this weekends show? 

Archived