Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, falka said:

I doubt it and it's not really great topic to discuss.

Yes I know.. however.. it's a topic that has been getting attention (not the treatment) but the strange instances Britney seems to not remember anything or says something that makes no sense to people who have followed her career. Nobody is "that" forgetful. It also is a better explanation that what's out there right now.. that she is just plain "stupid" or "braindead". 

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

This is kinda embarassing tho. I mean ***** is performing GM every night and she thinks will.i.am wrote it?:moorangu: 

She has NEVER said that.

Just now, Doug said:

I think bipolar people tend to forget things they've done during the mania periods, and it seems Bipolar Disorder is her main psychological issue, so...

(I may be wrong) :lostney:

Most people who suffer from BPD remember the "manic periods" but tend to remember them as if it was a dream or that it wasn't really "them". 

Shock Therapy is also one of the most common medical practices right now with patients suffering from intense mental disorders. 

1 hour ago, Austin1994 said:

My thoughts  are she probably  didn't wanna say it came from gimme  more because  she was probably  thinking "oh **** what if they ask about my MTV performance  of gimme   more and **** and bring up my past" it's obvious  britney herself  doesn't like bringing  up her past why we never hear her sing old classics like "Sometimes" and "Overprotective" she obviously  hated "old britney " I'm just pissed she gave will.iam credit  for something he didn't do :squintney:

No, in all seriousness now, I think that when he said who came up with it's Britney ***** and started to talk about how gay guys are using it now she recalled the ***** from Work ***** and S&S because those are her latest hits and he was talking about a trend that gay guys are NOW using so she was thinking about recent songs, not a song that she recorded almost 10 years ago. And when asking her who came up with that she just said I don't remember and said it just came up when she was with Will, but the thing is that we all know and she knows that will.i.am thought it was so iconic that he HAD to use it in Scream & Shout and even make a whole song about that one word (Work *****). And she didn't really wanted to explain that it was all will.i.am's idea to use the "*****" quote, especially because she doesn't like addressing that she doesn't write her own songs. But her mind wasn't in Gimme More at all, she wasn't even thinking about that, so Jordan and the people commenting on this thread should stop acting like she thinks will.i.am invented Gimme More and Blackout because that's definitely not the case.

Just now, falka said:

These are speculations.

True, but it's not like we'll ever know. He's curious, I'm curious, it's just natural. 

And if you think about it, she behaves erratically sometimes. Some of her reactions are just cringeworthy imo. 

I'm speaking truth, not saying anything derogatory about her.

Archived