Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

20 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

It's not? I thought Through The Storm said it really happened? Or Lynne assumed it happened and included it?

In 2007 a guy claimed he was his lawyer back in the day and that she slept with reg at the age of 14. He sold the story to us weekly but how credible they are, really? 

So in 2008 before Lynne book was out, the rumour surfaced again but i have seen more than one exhaler here saying they did read the book and there was nothing alike on the book. But i think Lynne mentioned that she didnt like that she bought a house with jt, smt like that. 

This post was made by an old exhaler who was a justney fan:

5 -Britney lost her virginity to Justin at the age of 18,  and not to Reg Jones at 14. The story about her mom talking about it in her book is false.   

http://never-look-back-we-said.tumblr.com/post/53229575759/some-amazing-things-you-didnt-know-about-britney

Im not saying Britney was a saint but idk If I believe in that either. Back at the time, there were a lot of insiders trying to sell stories about her bc she was the most talked celebrity. 

She said in 2003 she Lost with jt and I think If she had really lied maybe jt would take the opportunity to shade her again? First, Justin insinuated more than once that she cheated on him. This was also the guy that months before said Yes when he was asked If he ****** Britney. He also said he went down below her and giggled saying 'sure' when barbara walters asked If they didnt have ***. 

And JT never said it was a lie. in 2009 he did a skit saying he dated a pop star Who claimed to be a virgin but they did it. He again didnt say she wasnt a virgin before him, nothing like that, he "only" said he slept with her.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Arya said:

In 2007 a guy claimed he was his lawyer back in the day and that she slept with reg at the age of 14. He sold the story to us weekly but how credible they are, really? 

So in 2008 before Lynne book was out, the rumour surfaced again but i have seen more than one exhaler here saying they did read the book and there was nothing alike on the book. But i think Lynne mentioned that she didnt like that she bought a house with jt, smt like that. 

This post was made by an old exhaler who was a justney fan:

5 -Britney lost her virginity to Justin at the age of 18,  and not to Reg Jones at 14. The story about her mom talking about it in her book is false.   

http://never-look-back-we-said.tumblr.com/post/53229575759/some-amazing-things-you-didnt-know-about-britney

Im not saying Britney was a saint but idk If I believe in that either. Back at the time, there were a lot of insiders trying to sell stories about her bc she was the most talked celebrity. 

She said in 2003 she Lost with jt and I think If she had really lied maybe jt would take the opportunity to shade her again? First, Justin insinuated more than once that she cheated on him. This was also the guy that months before said Yes when he was asked If he ****** Britney. He also said he went down below her and giggled saying 'sure' when barbara walters asked If they didnt have ***. 

And JT never said it was a lie. in 2009 he did a skit saying he dated a pop star Who claimed to be a virgin but they did it. He again didnt say she wasnt a virgin before him, nothing like that, he "only" said he slept with her.

Holy ******* ****, this entire webpage is just a treasure trove! Thank you so much!

11 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Britney was never known for being very smart, lol. What she lacked in intelligence, she made up for in beauty and her ability to dance. She didn't even go to school past the 9th grade.

Hey moron, she finished school through correspondence/tutoring so maybe YOU are the idiot. And if she's so dumb it's pretty funny she's accomplished WAY more than 99.9% of the petty C BOMBS on this board ever will! Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig1j_rIShd0 at 50 second mark. Maybe do your research first you complete flop :flop::ban:

Half (or more) of the replies on this thread are just f--king disgusting, I expect this crass rubbish on youtube or facebook from s--thead little monsters or Beyhive freaks, not on a FAN PAGE. Some of you scum should just log off permanently because who needs 'fans' like that! When will some of you get it through your thick skulls that Brintey had a COMPLETE mental breakdown and not only that but she had to deal it with NO privacy while the world watched, laughed and egged it on. THEN NOT ONLY THAT but she still isn't free till this day and lives in ridiculous conditions where she is restricted and basically kept in her own little bubble (read between the lines of Miley's interview) and don't forget who knows WHAT psychiatric medications she has been/is still on and they are strong and can mess with your memory/mind etc. Even just SSRI can have huge effect on people and Britney will have/still be (maybe) on way stronger than that. You don't just recover/bounce back from these things and be exactly as you were!

Personally, and I'm not trying to start anything or upset anyone but I think she has some real memory problems and perhaps some parts of her memory are just gone :wontcry: All the mistakes she has made in interviews this yr: Doesn't remember anything of 99 VMA, thinks she's been in c-ship 3 yrs, thinks FF was 3 yrs ago, forgets she has worked with Steven Tyler, forgets Tinashe name, forgets meeting Taylor Swift, forgets Kathy Griffin (although I would forget that scum too), people saying her lip syncing is out of time/wrong words (this was never the case before), doesn't know what Oops is about etc. To me I do think she has problems with her memory which makes me very sad, and SHAME to those of you saying things like 'Oh this is getting annoying, so unprofessional' - eff off! She is a PERSON, sorry if her personal problems are sooooooooo annoying for you! Think how frustrated you are when you can't remember something you really want to, she probably feels that a lot :wontcry:

Now when she made FTR she was the old Britney, she was just sad. It is all the times after that FF, BJ and to some extent now that she has been different, this leads me to believe (and obviously only my opinion) it is a result of medications (maybe electro therapy as I've read in the thread, I never heard that before though?). Obviously GP will just say it's ***** but I'm pretty sure LOTS of celebs do ***** (think of like the Rollings Stones, even in their interviews they don't seem to have as bad patchy memories and I bet 80% of their career they were drugged out!).

As for those of you calling her stupid and questioning her intelligence, you can seriously go and f--k yourselves. You should be ashamed. TRASH :trash:

31 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

Holy ******* ****, this entire webpage is just a treasure trove! Thank you so much!

Ure welcome hunny lol It was a big thread here back then so some sites wrote about the essay lol 

There is one video with some receipts and others assumptions lol

I dont think mirrors is about her tho but i think wgaca is. Even tho he tried to deny years ago, he said he had the experience to relate to. Also after the break up he mentioned marriage and in WGACA he says he was ready to give the girl his name.

"I don't doubt that Britney loves me or that she did love me when we were together . . . things happen. I guess I'm just an old soul because I was ready. Not that I was ready to do it [get married] at that moment, but I knew who I was going to do it with, you know. So I think it was hard for me to realize that wasn't reality."

So when you sat down to write this album, you weren't a happy man?
I don't think that's a word I would use! I would say I had a lot of angst. I was caught up int he fact that I was breaking up with someone I had been with for four years and I had literally moved into a new house and was starting a new single life. I don't know how you do it here, but where I come from in the South, all the people I went to school with are married and have kids now, so it wouldn't be unacceptable for me to be married at this point in life. I wouldn't get married, that's not what I'm saying. But beginning a new life, in a new house and being single, plus having a little bit of insecurity about starting a solo record and, on top of all that, every time I walked out the door having the press trying to pin me with some new female, it was a lot to handle all at once - and the whole world was watching.

1 hour ago, makemeslay said:

It's not? I thought Through The Storm said it really happened? Or Lynne assumed it happened and included it?

It's not in the book. I read the book when it first came out and for some reason I was convinced it was in there up until this yr (Mandela Effect?! LOL!) but I reread the book this yr because I was arguing with someone online about it being in there (LOL) and I was wrong, it's not. I realised I must have thought that because there were heaps of articles around that time CLAIMING Lynne was going to write that. But there's nothing like that at all in the book. Honestly the book is not nasty, or 'dishing the dirt' or anything, I agree it was a stupid time to release a book but it's not a crass book at all. Reg also said in interviews around 1999 that they didn't do it, but then in 2005 or 06 when they made the seedy doco called Britney's Secret Childhood he sort of implied it, and he said creepy stuff about her taking baths at his house and how he has pics of her in her bra (in which she looks 10! So if anything he is a CREEP!) If anything he looks bad because he was 18 dating a 14 yr old, freak! We'll never know for sure (and really it's not our business anyway) but I choose to believe Britney and think it was JT.

6 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I don't know if deserves is the right word tbh, maybe she deserved to retire during or after her breakdown back in 2007... She's strong now, and she got back in the game because she wanted to! In the end it's up to her and I hope she herself will take the decision to retire if that's what she really wants. I personally wouldn't want her to retire just yet, she's 35 y/o, not 60. 

Just here to add that Madonna is 60ish and she's still successful...

Britney can stay around till 80 if she wants.... but da question is... Does she want it? :idkney:

11 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I love you girl but you have me cringing sometimes

KEESHA

TINASHA

JUSTIN TRAINOR

WILL.I.AM came up with its Britney *****

Latin men are bad boys

Selena GOMEZ is spanish

She always sings live

Nicole Scharzminger

She has no idea what OIDIA is about !!!!

13 hours ago, Juano said:

this is horrible :sickofu: 

I mean, we can somehow understand she doesnt recall meeting Taylor Swift.

We can of get it she doesnt know who the **** is Kathy Griffin

we can ignore she thinks shes been touring for the last four years but this?

It's getting ridiculous and I'm actually kinda worried.

Oh and Brit, stop it already with that term of endearment crap when you don't know how to explain something.

Sometimes she really acts like a clone who didn't study her role that well :omg:

13 minutes ago, dreckig said:

What if Britney just refuses to remember things that happened before 2008? Just like when she was asked about OIDIA she answered that it was just a song and that she didn't know what it was really all about. 

She talked about the 2001 vma and the snake multiple times after 2008 :plzexplain:

and recently she said lucky was one of her favorite songs :weusay:

Archived