Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

25 minutes ago, Smokez said:

From what I am reading ECT causes temporary memory loss, not forgetting large swathes of her life. ECT is supposed to be a last resort. I don't think Britney was really in such a bad way merited way. If it was ECT causing what seems to be pretty noticeable brain damage, that doctor should be sued.

I used to think so but no.. it's common & a lot of doctors use it in order to remove trauma based memories. 

30 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

You lost me at "exination" in the thread title :madonna:

Oh sorry, oh well 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody that has responded is acting like this is "out of the box" & "insane". That is exactly the problem with social stigma on mental disorder & treatment! There is such a stigma that people are more comfortable with someone being a **** addict than they are someone having a biological disorder that they have no control of. 

3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Britney was never this forgetful/unintelligent pre 2007.:ohnoney:

I'm actually starting to consider whether she has any other major health issues besides bipolar because ever since at least 2009/2010 she has seemed really ditsy, controlled and a bit 'stupid' (no shade):quirkney:

but she seemed ok in FTR :donewithit:

Give it up for dr. Phil everybody:plzexplain:

28 minutes ago, ukfan said:

SHE WASN'T TALKING AT ALL ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF "ITS BRITNEY *****" 

SHE WAS SIMPLY SAYING WILL ASKED HER TO  USE IT AGAIN.  BOTH SCREAM AND SHOUT AND WORK ***** WAS IN 2013 SO SHE MENTIONED HIM..  IS THIS CLEARED UP NOW??  

Came here to say this. She's clearly talking about S&S. She's saying that they both came up using it in his song. She knows who Danja is. She knew we wanted Blackout 2.0 so by default she knows who the producer is too.

4 hours ago, Juano said:

this is horrible :sickofu: 

I mean, we can somehow understand she doesnt recall meeting Taylor Swift.

We can of get it she doesnt know who the **** is Kathy Griffin

we can ignore she thinks shes been touring for the last four years but this?

It's getting ridiculous and I'm actually kinda worried.

Oh and Brit, stop it already with that term of endearment crap when you don't know how to explain something.

I'm actually worried that as often as not Britney doesn't know exactly what she thinks and what she wants to do/say. Is she mentally OK?

21 minutes ago, falka said:

Body ache wtf?

Read it first :unbelievableney: 

Britney met too many people to remember them all... It's normal thing and article from link explain it.

Can you stop quoting things I didnt say. I think you have dumbars number or whatever **** it's called more than britney. :ponderney:

Archived