Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ItsNathanbitch
7 hours ago, kin said:

Not as good tbh, i remembered there were some close up footages at Circus performances. Some of them looked just perfect. I don't mind her to dance less but please just please finish her moves.:mj: Sometimes it looks really sad, i thought she would just get better after Circus tour but i was wrong.:mj: She needs somebody to push her like Andre, somebody who has the balls to tell Britney to practice and take dancing seriously regardless her super stardom.:forkit:

Were you? 

she used to love dancing with passion and she wanted to be the best 

now she just doesn't care about it...you should realize how much work Primeney put into her dancing to be who she was 

I get that she doesn't need it now but I want that she wouldn't halfass everything at least, people pay for her show for her dancing (because she doesn't offer anything else) and she is being lazy sometimes

thank god since 2015 she really puts effort in her perfomances! i's painfull to watch vegas videos from 2013-2014

I'm a perfectionist and that's what I liked about Britney in the 00s. Watching her struggle yesterday was kind of sad knowing what she's capable of. Though, we have to keep in mind she's just a human, we all have our ups and downs so let's stay positive. There are good performances ahead us. 

11 hours ago, kin said:

No it's not just that part. Slave choreography is not a joke, she couldn't set her legs apart from each other very far, her hips were stiff and she put alot of effort to move fast, you can clearly see it. Prime Britney was an entirely different dancer. Poweful but smooth, percise but quick, she does hardcore choreography looking at ease like having a cup of tea with her girlfriends.

Man she is totally different performer and dancer then she was 15 years ago. End of story, she won't ever become again that person, but what she can do is to start giving 100% of her self on stage, let herself enjoy the stage and start to respect choreographies. 

If she do that she would look fierce, hot and professional. And obviously she needs new creative team who will make perfect package from her, make her dancing, performances and appearances cool again.

Maybe its her team that lies to her? 

Like Britney didnt want to do two different shows n that her team told her its the same show so u gotta do the other show as well bcuz otherwise it will make headlines that Britney left the show n stuff :lostney:

n about Tenasha maybe that was bcuz Her team didnt want her to find about real Tinashe n so let her feel better bout the featuring? Just saying  :mhm: 

Archived