Honestly, neither of the Make Me videos were good

Urbanney

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I feel like Make me original was not good for re-introducing this new Britney. It was so slutty and people would've called her desperate and stuff. It was good for second single!

or a photoshoot, but V mag did it bettah and first :ririshade2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda agree. The storyline was bad, the product placement was still too much in the face and that ***** scene was a bit too much for no apparent reason. But then again - most of the Britney's videos lack the storyline and were still flawless, the product placement didn't really hurt many other videos (WB for example) and nudity could create a controversy and controversy = views (that proved with SP too). So yeah, it was a hit or miss imo.

11 hours ago, mauureee said:

how can u say it didnt make sense when u didn't watch the full thing? :weirdmeout:

2 hours ago, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

where can I even see the original video? It seems like I'm the only one that hasn't seen it

59 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I like Make me original. That cage scene was iconic. It could've been great, we will never know because what we got is not even edited properly. 

Exactly, WE DONT HAVE THE EDITED VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So nobody can judge it didnt make since. Most scenes were probably just raw cuts.

The cage, the dancing alone are just iconic tho!

13 hours ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

Most of Britney Spears videos don't make any sense, since when is it important? 

It's not too raunchy it's exactly what I need from her. Epic, dance, *** video, starring by hot Slutney. We have not had this since 2009. It was perfect.

Work ***** says hi

1 hour ago, sapiwan said:

yall thinking it was extra when extra is the thing that makes most of britneys videos iconic  :meltdown: laser scene toxic :meltdown: lion in circus :meltdown: dancing in mars :meltdown:  apocalypse party :meltdown: SHARKS :meltdown: 

Kunt, BRITNEY is what made BRITNEY VIDEOS iconic. :lessons: $20 K-Mart schoolgirl outfits. :lessons: The desire to dance on Mars. :lessons: The desire to break up with her boyfriend, drive a car and dance on a chair. :lessons: Wanting to dance with Madonna. :lessons: Wanting to kill a cheating boyfriend (which was low-key a dig at *********, LBR) :lessons: That was ALL HER, and this crapfest had none of her marks on it. Sit.

Just now, kasavas said:

Work ***** says hi

And Slumber Party. :milkney: Poor that user, they have amnesia.

I love how fans now are talking about a video as though it was 'terrible' even though literally NONE OF US saw it in full or in HD.

From the clips that we ACTUALLY SAW... the video looked extremely promising and absolutely in-sane!!
I remember EVERYONE'S reaction here when we started seeing leaked photos and videos.
Everyone was so excited to see ****, daring, controversial, fearless, vixen Britney in a lead music video of her new single.
Just the beginning of the video itself of her walking to her place with the dancers in the shadows with echos of people on set
and she stands fixing her hair with that *** out ready to slay the world would of had people feelin Britney instantly!
IMAGINE THAT IN FULL HD ON TELEVISIONS AND PEOPLE SEEING IT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!
It honestly would have grabbed headlines on a global scale. The dancing looked slick and stylish too. 
It also would have been her sexiest video since Slave. I honestly believe the mv would have catapulted her and the single tbqh.
The fact that we haven't even seen all of the other scenes with it fully and properly edited and finished is another thing we always forget too.
Not to mention she looked unbelievably SMOKING HOT, FIERCE, CONFIDENT AND READY TO END CAREERS >>>>>>

The video would have got tons of nominations at the VMAs too. 
So just don't tbh. The red glitter *** scene alone would have had people talking about it for ages.
It was a full on IN YOUR FACE music video that was daring and controversial as ****.
I don't get why people delude themselves into thinking that it would have been anything but that. 
There have been countless of videos that have won awards as well where no one has understood a single scene from it.
So why make excuses or degrade it? Also... trashy, tacky, cheap? Have you guys seen a Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Miley or Beyonce video?
They are tacky, cheap and trashy beyond shame and yet still be winning. That's most of the reason why they're winning.
Britney compared to them looked ****, iconic and fearless, so lets not please.

Archived