Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prepare to hate me, but I just want her to hit her moves more clean and complete them. I don't necessarily care that she doesn't dance like she used to and I love that she at least appears to be having fun. The issue is that from a technical standpoint she's not hitting the moves completely. Even more than that she doesn't have that "fire" face anymore. It's just smiling, look down to see that the stage is still there, etc. 

I love her so don't effing come for me, I ain't got time for that. I just don't like hearing the GP complain that she's stiff and not showing fire. 

10 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Prepare to hate me, but I just want her to hit her moves more clean and complete them. I don't necessarily care that she doesn't dance like she used to and I love that she at least appears to be having fun. The issue is that from a technical standpoint she's not hitting the moves completely. Even more than that she doesn't have that "fire" face anymore. It's just smiling, look down to see that the stage is still there, etc. 

I love her so don't effing come for me, I ain't got time for that. I just don't like hearing the GP complain that she's stiff and not showing fire. 

i know and its not even abt the GP for me. if you compared her to tinasha u can even see the difference. and tinasha is not even going all out it seems like and the choreo itself is not complicated. so i hope she does improve.

but she's so happy so theres that

She looked AMAZING as usual. :slayney:

And im sooooo damn jealous of my ex's sister because she was there, and shes not even a fan and was there to see Justin Bieber :yeahsure: she just had the luck to see Britney to and she sent me a bunch of pics and video clips.... whats the odds that she travels all the way from Sweden to a friend in Cali and just is lucky enough to see Britney and dont even plan it :byebitch:

Archived