Another Britney Biopic Interview (still a mess)

jokobish

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel 2 things

1. that actress Natasha lives in other world, like she sees just flowers, butterflies... for her everything is cool and beautiful, nothing is wrong

2. I feel like Justin is more important than Britney in this movie.

p.s. britney and justin first kiss was when britney was 12 years old, not in 1999... also, britney said that she started to kiss justin again in 1997

:nyheadache:

1 hour ago, Denisa said:

I feel 2 things

1. that actress Natasha lives in other world, like she sees just flowers, butterflies... for her everything is cool and beautiful, nothing is wrong

p.s. britney and justin first kiss was when britney was 12 years old, not in 1999... also, britney said that she started to kiss justin again in 1997

Not really none of them mention Justin first. They call Britney "pop Icon" what do they call justin huh? He sells more now or whatever but see....

Omg this looks aweful. How can the people doing it think it's good. I do think that Britney's story is worth a movie but not this crap. And I was thinking about the songs, if Britney does not approve of the movie there is no way they could play them on the movie because they need legal aproval to use them. Still remember how in glee Kings of Leon didn't agree on having a song included on the show.  

1 hour ago, Denisa said:

I feel 2 things

Actually they started dating in late 98 when she was doing radio promos and these stuffs.

She mentions this here (this was in August 2001 and she says theyve been together for 2 and half years and she also says it was before bomt came out)

At 2:00 

They also talk about it in here 

tumblr_mo3imeJ19u1rg3bbzo1_1280.jpg

Here he talks about how he kinda fight bc he had breen broken up two times before, but he couldnt fight his feelings (two years after, after the break up he said smt very similar on the Rolling Stone interview, how Britney also broke his heart like his two previous exes). Anyway, I think maybe they just dated for awhile First (late 98) and only in early 99 they became gf and bf.

“I went through a period of almost a year when I was 16 or 17 where I thought girls were disgusting,” reveals Justin. “I had just been burned twice so it was like, ‘Okay, I’ve had enough and I don’t want to go to three strikes.’ I didn’t want to date anybody but that phase came to an end really abruptly when I met her.” Still, Justin wasn’t sure he wanted to risk getting his heart broken again. “I really did try to fight it,” he confesses, “but one day I just said, ‘I’m completely enamored with you and there is nothing I can do about it’.”

http://dennishensley.com/justin-timberlake/

Plus, in 97 to late 98 he was dating that girl from innosense. She said she broke up with him when he started touring a lot, etc. she was afraid she was going getting cheated on.

41 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Not really none of them mention Justin first. They call Britney "pop Icon" what do they call justin huh? He sells more now or whatever but see....

Justin can be the most sucessfull from his generation rn, but still he isnt an icon or legend. Ik the guy has improved a lot but even nsync didnt come close to Britney's mania back then. Britney was the one who marked her generation, Look how many People were/are influenced by her image, music, etc. Ik she isnt as big as she was of course, but yeah, after madonna, she was the one Who had more influence and impact over a generation. 

50 minutes ago, Magnet said:

SO ******* CRINGY :orangu:

JT: "YOURE ABOUT TO BE A BIG STAR"

BS: *SMILES AND KISSES HIM AWKWARDLY* 

NNNNNNNnnn

I  bet it was nothing like that at all lol :gloria:

I bet JT didnt even dream shed become so much more of a big star than him tbh lol

6 hours ago, Denisa said:

I feel 2 things

4 hours ago, Arya said:

Actually they started dating in late 98 when she was doing radio promos and these stuffs.

She mentions this here (this was in August 2001 and she says theyve been together for 2 and half years and she also says it was before bomt came out)

"The only annoying thing about her is that she lacks confidence yet she has the world at her feet"

What a telling sentence.. Poor Britney lacked confidence even in her hottest most amazing days of her career.

Just now, Justney said:

"The only annoying thing about her is that she lacks confidence yet she has the world at her feet"

What a telling sentence.. Poor Britney lacked confidence even in her hottest most amazing days of her career.

I thought about sharing that so People would stop being so mean towards her in here for whatever reason. She also points out how she was so shy when they began dating.

5 hours ago, Arya said:

Here he talks about how he kinda fight bc he had breen broken up two times before, but he couldnt fight his feelings (two years after, after the break up he said smt very similar on the Rolling Stone interview, how Britney also broke his heart like his two previous exes). Anyway, I think maybe they just dated for awhile First (late 98) and only in early 99 they became gf and bf.

“I went through a period of almost a year when I was 16 or 17 where I thought girls were disgusting,” reveals Justin. “I had just been burned twice so it was like, ‘Okay, I’ve had enough and I don’t want to go to three strikes.’ I didn’t want to date anybody but that phase came to an end really abruptly when I met her.” Still, Justin wasn’t sure he wanted to risk getting his heart broken again. “I really did try to fight it,” he confesses, “but one day I just said, ‘I’m completely enamored with you and there is nothing I can do about it’.”

http://dennishensley.com/justin-timberlake/

Plus, in 97 to late 98 he was dating that girl from innosense. She said she broke up with him when he started touring a lot, etc. she was afraid she was going getting cheated on.

Do you have the rest of that magazine interview that they did together? It's cute, and I've never seen it before.

Archived