Britney compared to Isaac Newton

GimmeMario

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

The law of gravity is violated once you jump into quantum mechanics, aka outer space, so Britney wins again.

Isaac Newton, who dat? who dat? sound like a rejected boybander from 98 Degrees.

its Britney *****!

The law of Toxic is violated once you're in space, cause you can't hear **** apparently. 

7 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Ohhhh he invented gravity. When I read the title I didn't know who the **** that was and though it was gonna be a singer. I need to go back to school :byebitch:

He didn't even invent gravity, he just discovered its laws and ****. :queenflopga:

Just like britney didn't invent toxic, she just made it ha own thing.

3 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

The law of Toxic is violated once you're in space, cause you can't hear **** apparently. 

He didn't even invent gravity, he just discovered its laws and ****. :queenflopga:

Just like britney didn't invent toxic, she just made it ha own thing.

Toxic can be broadcast as a radio signal or whatever NASA uses to communicate with those aliens they been hiding. Can they broadcast falling apples in space? Didnt think so :wink1:

Also dont forget Britney will ascend to be queen of Mars and Toxic will be the last remaining record of huamnity's existence for Dr. Who to find. when is newton gonna do iT?

8 minutes ago, Charbok said:

Only God could create Toxic Music Video tho :cutesybrit:

:queenflopga: Yes, and Joseph Kahn must be God...only to have the little devils (Brit's management) sabotage the Perfume video. 

8 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

Toxic can be broadcast as a radio signal or whatever NASA uses to communicate with those aliens they been hiding. Can they broadcast falling apples in space? Didnt think so :wink1:

Also dont forget Britney will ascend to be queen of Mars and Toxic will be the last remaining record of huamnity's existence for Dr. Who to find. when is newton gonna do iT?

You can broadcast videos of falling apples. :queenflopga:
And Britney is already the queen of mars you dipshit.

Hiam = falling star = she fell from space...

The Original Work ***** ball represented her touchdown from earth

The pretty girls video...

Hell even her Grammys...early performances

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

I saw the same tweet last night except it said she wrote Everytime when she was 21.

That deserves a Pulitzer Prize, it's so beautiful :crying2:

When will pussyfied tho? :queenflopga:

Everytime ***** all over on never again, cmar and idk how many more heartbreak ballads he wrote for/about her :tiffanynod:

Archived