My thoughts on SP Charting

Michaelgiftos

Even tho 86 is low for someone like Britney we got what we wanted we got a killer video and our favorite song on the album as a single. But this fanbase needs to stop making up excuses like if someone else was featured it would've charted higher and that if she did more Promo it would've done better. I think we should all just enjoy the flawless video and song and not worry about where she charts. At some point we all have to accept that Britney isn't the #1 pop star anymore and she isn't gonna be charting where Selena, Ariana, and Taylor chart. Let's just chill out and have our slumber parties and hope for LMD as single #3:cinderellaney:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This tbh.  Also, the fact it was on top trending for almost a week on Youtube was INSANE... most artists would kill for that. ;) 

Plus - even Gaga is flopping hard and she's been actually doing heavy promo... so we live in a world where promo doesn't really that matter that match... it's more about word-of-mouth by the fans and exposure via online channels.

Exactly, I couldn't agree more :bigtime:

People must've been expecting it to blow up and they were only letting themselves down by having that false hope. I don't mean to sound negative but they were setting themselves up for meltdowns basically :yesokay:

We still got an awesome video and hey at least she's still charting at all this far into her career :riri:

Archived