Has anyone heard Slumber Party on the radio?

AmberLouise

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:queenflopga2: I have never heard Make Me or SP on the radio. However my attempts on listening to the radio are very occasional and last for only 10-20 minutes. :giggleney: I am almost never in the mood to sit down and listen to a ton of basic *** songs before these stations decide to play my favourite...

I'd rather stream :staysalty:

EDIT: I know they're playing SP tho, I've seen the video on their facebook page :foh:

puts out a really generic banger of a song.I haven't heard it at all. I heard pretty girls maybe four times, and make me twice maybe three times only because they had to play it during its first couple days and on request hours.  It's sad to say that Britney's radio support is dead. Unless she puts out a super generic banger club song. And I'm glad she's not doing that music anymore, she's more original and feeling herself lately. 

1 hour ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

not even once, my flop radio station only plays Perfect Illusion and This Is What You Came For.

Really? I haven't heard them play Perfect Illusion even once here in Miami. I still don't know what it sounds like :moorangu:

And no, I haven't heard Slumber Party on the radio either :notfeelinit:

I've heard 'Make Me...' a lot... but never 'Slumber Party' yet... I'm starting to think it was never actually released as a single to radio stations yet.... I know some clubs are playing it already (beacuse DJs can obtain the track in other ways lol)... but radios have to wait for the official single release.... given that there's no single cover nor 'Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe) - Single" album anywhere... I doubt it was actually released officially as a single yet... maybe they are waiting for something?

Archived