Todd Alan Kiss FM Top 5@5 - Slumber Party #1 and WINS the KISS FM Top 5@5 - CELEBRATION!!!!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Never I don't like being harassed :wtfdidusay:

29 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

same, stop it *****. @TheSmasher

Honestly not trying to be rude, and this isn't even directed at you guys specifically, but I don't understand why fans on here (not necessarily either of you) are constantly bemoaning the fact that Britney is no longer topping the charts, and yet they wont take literally three seconds to click on a link (already provided for us within this thread) and simply press a button to increase her chances of radio play. I'd understand if you'd need to register or something, but this was LITERALLY no more than a three second process. :squintney:

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

Honestly not trying to be rude, and this isn't even directed at you guys specifically, but I don't understand why fans on here (not necessarily either of you) are constantly bemoaning the fact that Britney is no longer topping the charts, and yet they wont take literally three seconds to click on a link (already provided for us within this thread) and simply press a button to increase her chances of radio play. I'd understand if you'd need to register or something, but this was LITERALLY no more than a three second process. :squintney:

i do **** on my own, i don't have to be reminded twice a day. 

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Preach.

Archived