Literally nobody knows Slumber Party exists

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Britney isn't as relevant as she used to be. The song barely has any airplay. When I was in high school, mostly everyone knew about Womanizer the first day and in college everyone knew TTWE. They played Femme Fatale tracks at most events. BJ started the issue and some missteps added to the problem. If they can get radio on her side then everything else will follow. Nobody really knew about glory.  

"Needed Me" by Rihanna
  1. 42%
    75.2K votes

I don’t know this song.

"Starboy" by The Weeknd and Daft Punk
  1. 28%
    53.1K votes

I don’t know this song.

"Don't Wanna Know" by Maroon 5 and Kendrick Lamar
  1. 43%
    71.8K votes

I don’t know this song.

"Mercy" by Shawn Mendes
  1. 46%
    69.1K votes

I don’t know this song.

"Perfect Illusion" by Lady Gaga
  1. 45%
    64.1K votes

I don’t know this song.

And so are the other songs :staysalty:

That's because her team simply doesn't care, they just want the easy money that is POM because it needs little to no promo :byebitch: Tbh, Britney needs to get up from her *** and get to work (*****) if she wants to be successful, I'm tired of the Army being her team's ***** that does all the work for these loose holed c*nts she has on her useless team :queenriri:

55 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:
"Needed Me" by Rihanna
  1. 42%
    75.2K votes

I don’t know this song.

"Starboy" by The Weeknd and Daft Punk
  1. 28%
    53.1K votes

I don’t know this song.

"Don't Wanna Know" by Maroon 5 and Kendrick Lamar
  1. 43%
    71.8K votes

I don’t know this song.

"Mercy" by Shawn Mendes
  1. 46%
    69.1K votes

I don’t know this song.

"Perfect Illusion" by Lady Gaga
  1. 45%
    64.1K votes

I don’t know this song.

And so are the other songs :staysalty:

Needed Me and Starboy are Top 10 hits though. :queenriri:

Om my God. "It's her team's fault, it's her label fault, blah, blah, blah". ******* excuses. It's just her fault. If I wanted my song to be a hit I WOULD GO OUT THERE AND AT LEAST TRY to make it a hit. She thinks she's supreme or something. No one will forever care about Britney Spears. No one except her die hard fans. I am tired of y'all being delusional. Just face it. It is her fault. People who want make hits out of shitty songs. Just look at Katy Perry. Or Taylor Swift. She's just lazy and that's it. 

18 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Om my God. "It's her team's fault, it's her label fault, blah, blah, blah". ******* excuses. It's just her fault. If I wanted my song to be a hit I WOULD GO OUT THERE AND AT LEAST TRY to make it a hit. She thinks she's supreme or something. No one will forever care about Britney Spears. No one except her die hard fans. I am tired of y'all being delusional. Just face it. It is her fault. People who want make hits out of shitty songs. Just look at Katy Perry. Or Taylor Swift. She's just lazy and that's it. 

This TBH! but gurl ur gonna get banned for this opinion :gloss: coz of some delusional teen *** kids :NYsassy:

Archived