The Milk Licking Scene>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Shoe Throwing Scene...

Queen_Britney

I read a thread of someone saying the GP was more obsessed with the milk licking and the stans were more obsessed with the shoe throwing... :wtfdidusay: that's stupid, to say the least... a lot of us stans are more obsessed with the milk licking because it has a very dirty meaning, she's licking ***, for ***** sake! She swallows just like most of us! RELATABLE QUEEN! :sobbing: While throwing a ******* shoe is just... throwing a ******* shoe! There's no meaning behind it and there's nothing iconic about it! :FOH: Yeah, it's cool, but that's it... Milklickingney>>>>>>>>Shoethrowingney... DEAL WITH IT! :queenflopga2:

#SwallowneyForPresident #ShoeThrowingneyWho :byebitch:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

you are wrong :FOH:

Oh, look! She's throwing her shoe! That's so iconic and risky! Not like licking milk from a table, that's not risky at all! What's so iconic about it? It's not like there's a guy sitting in a transparent table where she is crawling and then she licks his milk as if it was his *****... :byebitch:

1 minute ago, Queen_Britney said:

Oh, look! She's throwing her shoe! That's so iconic and risky! Not like licking milk from a table, that's not risky at all! What's so iconic about it? It's not like there's a guy sitting in a transparent table where she is crawling and then she licks his milk as if it was his *****... :byebitch:

more iconic than your faves' careers :brit:

the milk licking is kinda disgusting, ngl :sassyBrit:

Just now, Don't Keep Me Waiting said:

Shoe>MIlk

Any ho can lick some milk. Only a true Diva can throw a shoe.

Umm.... no... everyone can throw a shoe but I wouldn't dare to lick milk from a dirty table! :brit:

1 minute ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

more iconic than your faves' careers :brit:

the milk licking is kinda disgusting, ngl :sassyBrit:

Britney is my fave, so her throwing a show is more iconic than her whole career? :pleasexplain:

Archived