Justice for Body Ache!

Chico101

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/21/2016 at 8:48 PM, Chico101 said:

I put my spotify playlist on shuffle and my ears were blessed with the song Body Ache. :feelingmyself:

I can't believe Britney paid dust to the flawless song. :mariahstare:

Justice for Body Ache!!!! :letitburn:

She better not do this to Love Me Down :NYsassy:

Britney barely used any background singers on Glory. Love me down is all Britney! Even the Spanish verse in Change your mind is all her!

Body Ache is one of my faves from BJ, its funny the debate is still out on if, or what part Britney actually sang. I just go with she did the adlibs, and the first chorus, but whatever...we weren't in the studio so we dont KNOW.... but the production on it was what hooked me, I like the vocal chops on the "You make my Body Ache" part

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2016 at 10:17 PM, Charming.max said:

Really? she doesnt even sing in that song. i mean the song is not bad, but britney is not in it =(

Britney is on the song. She also wrote the breathe heavy verse as a homage to this forum! Myah confirmed this in a podcast and revealed that she sang and wrote that verse.

I genuinely believe that Britney and Myah’s voices were blended together along with a ton of autotune. 

I’ve heard some conflicting stories about Britney Jean. Some people who worked on the album claim that Britney did sing every song on the album. Other people who have worked with Myah have claimed that she told them that she did indeed dub most of the vocals because Britney was not able to get to the studio or that the person who mixed the songs got confused and used Myah’s vocals. 

Others say that Britney’s voice is layered in and toned down in a lot of the songs, while Myah’s voice is enhanced. 

in my opinion Britney Jean is more of a controversy than original doll!

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2021 at 11:09 PM, JoeyXJameson said:

Body Ache is one of my faves from BJ, its funny the debate is still out on if, or what part Britney actually sang. I just go with she did the adlibs, and the first chorus, but whatever...we weren't in the studio so we dont KNOW.... but the production on it was what hooked me, I like the vocal chops on the "You make my Body Ache" part

It seems that she sang the second verse! Here’s a snippet of her vocals on the song!

Archived