Justice for Body Ache!

1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

It should have been named "Ears Ache". My ears bleed everytime I listen to that painful song. :squintney:

The rest of the ******** album is good, not that remixed remix of a pop britney song. :byebitch:

*that sound at 00:54 sounds like when Mario Bros. gets bigger :hype:

Maybe Flop.I.am re-used some Marios Bros' soundtrack :giggleney:

Just now, Chico101 said:

Why does everyone say it's not Britney singing?

ITS CLEARLY BRITNEY

:xcuseme:

Tbh it's more like a duet of hers and Myah Marie something like

Myah Marie - Body Ache (A duet with Britney Spears)

• 4 years later...

Contrary to what people seem to believe, Britney did sing body ache. Myah’s vocals are prominent in the chorus with Britney’s infused at different points...”a little bit longer”, “show me how you want to”, “you make my body ache”, etc. The verses are all Britney. 

Britney can sing in a deep and raspy voice. Myah cannot. She’s not able to imitate that aspect of Britney’s voice. Myah can only sing in that baby voice with a higher pitch. Britney’s deep vocals are evident in body ache and you can tell that it’s different from the higher vocals. She is in fact, on that song.

The fact that people insist that she didn’t record Body Ache, Till it’s Gone, Chillin with you, and most of Work B is ridiculous. Britney would NEVER agree to include songs that she did not record on her album. That’s pure deception and extremely unfair to Myah. The truth is they blended their vocals together and used a ton of autotune. Yes, Myah did contribute substantially to the songs on the album but only as a backup singer and in the chorus. The high notes in Passenger are likely all Myah.