Adam Leber reminds us why we hate him so much

Body ache

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem isn't the Vegas residency. I think that was actually good for her. The problem is putting the album, the music, the videos aside, to just focus on that. Like, yeah, the residency was a big deal, but those other parts of her career were important too, and he clearly didn't give a damn about it as we could see in IABJ, and how annoyed he was when they were shooting the WB video.

2 hours ago, David. said:

why didnt u add this part tho, you only mention the part he trashes vegas yet not the part where he mentions they achieve to make it cool to be in vegas

We wanted to build the ultimate pregame destination in Vegas, so we played with this idea of a hybrid nightclub and a theater. Planet Hollywood was the only one that had a venue they were planning to gut and renovate. Our audience, which is 21 to 45, they're not using Vegas to go to a show. Maybe they go to dinner but they're going out to party. We wanted to make a perfectly timed show where you can comem, get f---ed up, and then go out at night and it's working incredibly well.

Oh I didnt see this part. I copied it from another source. So first he wanted Britney to perform only in China and now he knows whats up in Vegas? I dont think so. POM is just like her other tours. Its the same formula Britney has used for years: heavy dancing, theatrics, and lipsyching. He did nothing. And if he's not working with Britney anymore then I'm glad because she's doing so much better without him. Also what did he do with Miley. Miley changed her image on her own and she had the best album of 2013 yet there are barely any promo performances from that era. She had the biggest song yet she was promoted poorly and her third single flopped. She could have had soooooo many hits.

2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Why is Britney Jean on the wall :orangu:

Ikr why in the ******* world theyd put the BJ album cover on a wall? Lol she has 7 very sucessfull albums yet they put the one when she flopped the most? :meltdown:

And then they give an interview to ******* Billboard? Lol nobody knows more about charts than them :meltdown:

I think they wanted to act as If BJ was a hit when it comes to sales, impact, singles, awards or anything lol 

Blackout and its place on the rock and roll Hall of fame is shook :byebitch:

4 minutes ago, Arya said:

Ikr why in the ******* world theyd put the BJ album cover on a wall? Lol she has 7 very sucessfull albums yet they put the one when she flopped the most? :meltdown:

And then they give an interview to ******* Billboard? Lol nobody knows more about charts than them :meltdown:

I think they wanted to act as If BJ was a hit when it comes to sales, impact, singles, awards or anything lol 

Blackout and its place on the rock and roll Hall of fame is shook :byebitch:

Cause thats the one he worked on the most. :orangu:

And was fired. Thank godney. :gloss:

42 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Screaming at Britney Jean being framed like that terrible album and flop era is something to be proud of asdfghjkl :meltdown:

When will her other 7 albums with sales, records, ww hits, awards, praise and even a place on the rock and roll Hall of fame :meltdown:

And the fact he took the pic for Billboard tho. Nobody knows more charts than them :meltdown:

Archived