Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Pushes beyond her range with the help of editing... like that isn't humanly possible to sound that high pitched..

Yes it is. That how she has sounded her entire discography when she goes up there. It has nothing to do with being edited to sound that way. It's out of her range so when she pushes that's how she sounds. That's why when she reaches a certain point she will sing falsetto

Just now, TyWalker said:

Yes it is. That how she has sounded her entire discography when she goes up there. It has nothing to do with being edited to sound that way. It's out of her range so when she pushes that's how she sounds. That's why when she reaches a certain point she will sing falsetto

Y'all mfs are craaaazy haha please don't offend young Britney's voice by comparing it to that distorted too pitched vocal

4 minutes ago, freaky said:

I thought about the same thing, after a couple of replays now I know for sure that it's not Britney. Those who claim that it's Britney, go get your ears checked, or your stanning:nobitch:

It's not tinashe and idk if it's Britney either that **** is pitched way too high to tell 

Okay, so i guess the rumours that she was rereleasing the album and replacing the original album version of Slumber Party with the single version are true, but i still don't understand why they haven't released Slumber Party as a separate single on iTunes with its own single cover yet? Thought that was a bit weird. Might be apart of the album now i guess but on my iTunes i decided to change the album name for the remix and used Britney's new icon on twitter as the single cover. (I actually hope that's the single cover, it's a really good pic!)

Tinashe has a nice voice but i feel like she doesn't add anything new to the remix if i'm being honest. It's not like she added her own new verse or anything which is a bit disappointing. I did like the new vocals/ad libs from Britney though at the end. 

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

Bro there are people on here praising her vocal ability with this edited chipmunk adlib. 5$3 delusion only grows with this fan base lmao:squintney::giggleney:

Meanwhile, you're the one insulting Britney's ability, because you have no freaking clue what it takes to hit those notes (Pressing your larynx up will make you sound chipmunkish). You can't just press a button and make something good, it has to be better than decent to start with.

1 hour ago, Lyla said:

Wait a second.... I have to buy the song as a part of the album, why isn't it listed as single? I don't get it!
Plus, if I buy Slumber Party feat Tinashe from Glory instead of Glory Deluxe Version (which is the version I bought back when it was released), then it shouldn't replace the original Slumber Party, right? I don't want the remix to replace the original, I want them both.

It doesn't replace the original album version of the song if you already owned it on iTunes so don't worry. On my iTunes both songs came up as track 8 on Glory after i brought the remix. But i agree it's stupid it's not been released to iTunes as a separate single. I'm using that new pic of Britney which is her icon on twitter as the remix's single cover on mine.

Just now, jokobitch said:

Y'all mfs are craaaazy haha please don't offend young Britney's voice by comparing it to that distorted too pitched vocal

It's got nothing to do with being pitched... 

"Born to Make You Happy"

"Sometimes" - end of the 2nd verse, bridge 

"Stronger" - end of chorus, bridge

"Dear Diary" - ending 

"Where Are You Now" - bridge and after

"When I Found You" - the ending 

All from memory. Don't feel like thinking anymore. Back to work. 

1 minute ago, TyWalker said:

It's got nothing to do with being pitched... 

"Born to Make You Happy"

"Sometimes" - end of the 2nd verse, bridge 

"Stronger" - end of chorus, bridge

"Dear Diary" - ending 

"Where Are You Now" - bridge and after

"When I Found You" - the ending 

All from memory. Don't feel like thinking anymore. Back to work. 

What... those are belts .. NATURAL belts. Whatever this adlib is is NOT natural. Just like her belting out "private show" or "I got what you want I got what you need" is not her natural voice. That is her voice after it has been pitched. Or for another example "so come on!" From inside out is pitched. Are u finna tell me that them vocals are all natural too? 

Archived