Britney doesn't have any officially released songs....

lustwecantcontrol

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

something interesting thought i'd share with you: yesterday I was thinking how being on a forum is a toned down version of being a celebrity. People remember what you said and use it against you will it be your favorite Britney song or your view on a subject. You have to be careful what you're saying. Celebrities have the serious form of this, I mean last month my favorite song was Slave now it's toxic, but when Britney says it everyone jumps into conclusions. They always assume the worst. Example her comment on "oops" it was meant to be a joke but everyone was accusing her of mocking her classic song! they would've cut it if it was that serious! They cut the cship part didn't they? It must really suck. I can't even imagine. 

Yeah, both of these statuses include the aspect that people think they know but they don't. People always think they know Britney more than they do, same between the forum members.

What was the comment on Oops?

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

When she said she doesn't know what it is about. 

Actually the fact that she said it goes well together how I was going in a phase in Exhale when I thought songs have certain meanings and posted my threads about deep meanings about songs. And then everybody posted their interpretations or said that it is not so deep.

Britney is right from that perspective, songs really don't have certain meanings and sometimes a song is more like just a song than having a deep meaning.

Who knows....

7 minutes ago, The Moments said:

Actually the fact that she said it goes well together how I was going in a phase in Exhale when I thought songs have certain meanings and posted my threads about deep meanings about songs. And then everybody posted their interpretations or said that it is not so deep.

Britney is right from that perspective, songs really don't have certain meanings and sometimes a song is more like just a song than having a deep meaning.

Who knows....

But it's obvious she is joking there. Just like when she said the producer made her say "it's britney, *****" and she said it(the producer made her but she definitely agreed. but she acted all nonchalant.) . People forgot Britney's sarcasm because after FF they think Britney's a robot or something. 

Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

But it's obvious she is joking there. Just like when she said the producer made her say "it's britney, *****" and she said it(the producer made her but she definitely agreed. but she acted all nonchalant.) . People forgot Britney's sarcasm because after FF they think Britney's a robot or something. 

I am a flop fan, but can you link me that video of her saying this about "it's Britney *****!"

8 minutes ago, The Moments said:

I am a flop fan, but can you link me that video of her saying this about "it's Britney *****!"

it's a radio interview. The one where she leaves in middle of and gives the phone to her cousin or something. It's with Ryan I think. He asks her about her children and she goes to the bathroom and never comes back. It's a horrible interview. She is very unprofessional(but I loved it tbh) but when he about asks her "promo plan" she says the interview is all the promo she is gonna do and they laugh. 

Archived