Britney doesn't have any officially released songs....

lustwecantcontrol

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

still. You forgot kill the lights. yeah. Don't turn it on me. 

I remember a username named that here. I think. 

Yeah. Vixen sounds totally like some of us. It even sounds similar to Venom.

Guest Diamond Horse

It was ViciousVixen or something lol or I could just remember it all wrong. I love how everyone talks like the avatar they choose. you sound regal for some reason. 

My username also was Regale for some time, you remember it? And that sounds very great to me, also very interesting to hear how others perceive. For me, your posts are always warm and full of life, you are very entertaining.

Guest Diamond Horse

I explained it wrong what I meant your avatar naturally gives you a personality but you also altered your writing style to go with it.  actually everyone does it around here intentionally or not. lol I'm high yeah. 

lol yeah reminds me of the fact that I have also have very crazy usernames in here, I got bored for some time and trolled around. Have you always been PieceOfBritney here?

11 minutes ago, The Moments said:

My username also was Regale for some time, you remember it? And that sounds very great to me, also very interesting to hear how others perceive. For me, your posts are always warm and full of life, you are very entertaining.

I always observe people whether here or in real life, I watch their habits and stuff to understand them better. Here avatars and emotions affect everything and its really interesting. Sometimes those gifs fits the situation in a way you can't even describe it if you tried... it's fascinating. And no I don't remember your old username, I got it all from your avatar and the way you talk. 

9 minutes ago, The Moments said:

lol yeah reminds me of the fact that I have also have very crazy usernames in here, I got bored for some time and trolled around. Have you always been PieceOfBritney here?

Yep. Soon after I joined here I launched a website named pieceofbritney.com, it started out as a graphic design website (when signatures were cool!) and later turned to a news website. (2007) I led it go a couple of years back for life reasons. 

Guest Diamond Horse

I always observe people whether here or in real life, I watch their habits and stuff to understand them better. Here avatars and emotions affect everything and its really interesting. Sometimes those gifs fits the situation you can't even describe it if you tried... it's fascinating. And no I don't remember your old username, I got it all from your avatar and the way you talk. 

Well that is very interesting to think about it. But really, it would be logical to think that the avatar and username would even have some subconscious influence. They flash into our eyes and brain a thousand times and then we must think: "This is me." 

But really, at least I think that here I talk more or less the same way always. But then again, this must also be a lie. lol Maybe there are kind of variations that seem small, but really are not small but very big.

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Yep. Soon after I joined here I launched a website named pieceofbritney.com, it started out as a graphic design website (when signatures were cool!) and later turned to a news website. (2007) I led it go a couple of years back for life reasons. 

Have you learned graphic design?

Did you write better news than Jordan? :D 

6 minutes ago, The Moments said:

Well that is very interesting to think about it. But really, it would be logical to think that the avatar and username would even have some subconscious influence. They flash into our eyes and brain a thousand times and then we must think: "This is me." 

But really, at least I think that here I talk more or less the same way always. But then again, this must also be a lie. lol Maybe there are kind of variations that seem small, but really are not small but very big.

Have you learned graphic design?

Did you write better news than Jordan? :D 

I was into getting photos, back then there were hacked accounts and stuff and it was like mafia. People exchanged them and sold them. I bought them to the first lol. Good ol' times. I think what we're on the internet is who we really want to be even though sometimes we can't be in real life. I think that.

Yes back then I was addicted to photoshop. Also web design. 

Guest Diamond Horse

I was into getting photos, back then there were hacked accounts and stuff and it was like mafia. People exchanged them and sold them. I bought them to the first lol. Good ol' times. I think what we're on the internet is who we really want to be even though sometimes we can't be in real life. I think that.

Yes back then I was addicted to photoshop. Also web design. 

Omg lol, it sounds that those were really crazy times.

But I really like that you try to observe and probably you ask "why" a lot about things. I even tried to think about my posting when typing here on this reply box, but on the first writing nothing interesting came out to externalize. It is a good question to what extent one submits here for what reasons. There are many of them.

8 minutes ago, The Moments said:

But I really like that you try to observe and probably you ask "why" a lot about things. I even tried to think about my posting when typing here on this reply box, but on the first writing nothing interesting came out to externalize. It is a good question to what extent one submits here for what reasons. There are many of them.

Once you start observing people you learn very interesting things about them. You know their next move once you recognized them. It's really crazy and interesting at the same time. 

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Once you start observing people you learn very interesting things about them. You know their next move once you recognized them. It's really crazy and interesting at the same time. 

Knowing more of it can be crazy, but certainly it is a path to more serenity too in everyday life?

9 minutes ago, The Moments said:

something interesting thought i'd share with you: yesterday I was thinking how being on a forum is a toned down version of being a celebrity. People remember what you said and use it against you will it be your favorite Britney song or your view on a subject. You have to be careful what you're saying. Celebrities have the serious form of this, I mean last month my favorite song was Slave now it's toxic, but when Britney says it everyone jumps into conclusions. They always assume the worst. Example her comment on "oops" it was meant to be a joke but everyone was accusing her of mocking her classic song! they would've cut it if it was that serious! They cut the cship part didn't they? It must really suck. I can't even imagine. 

Archived