I have a feeling her next (10th) album will do amazing

CharlieBlue8

Glory didn't do too bad, especially for almost 5 years only in Vegas.  It performed at the same level as her current counter parts, with the exception of those doing abnormally and phenomenally well.  I do however think either her next album, if she doesn't do Vegas again, and in that case her 10th (which would be iconic in and of itself) will sell crazily.  Maybe not a million but it will do what Mariah's "Mimi" and Madonna's "Confessions" did.  She will have to do a world tour, which she will and that tour will will solidify her as a touring artist again and help her make mass money like Madonna is doing now even with poor album sales.  Just something I was thinking about today, trying to take my mind off this horrible election.  I love Glory and I'm enjoying it don't get me wrong!!!!  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Glory didn't do too bad, especially for almost 5 years only in Vegas.  It performed at the same level as her current counter parts, with the exception of those doing abnormally and phenomenally well.  I do however think either her next album, if she doesn't do Vegas again, and in that case her 10th (which would be iconic in and of itself) will sell crazily.  Maybe not a million but it will do what Mariah's "Mimi" and Madonna's "Confessions" did.  She will have to do a world tour, which she will and that tour will will solidify her as a touring artist again and help her make mass money like Madonna is doing now even with poor album sales.  Just something I was thinking about today, trying to take my mind off this horrible election.  I love Glory and I'm enjoying it don't get me wrong!!!!  

drinking helps:otears:

1 hour ago, TikTikBitch said:

I actually have a feeling her team will try to do another greatest hits album - GH:MP was after 4 albums TSC after 2 more and it's been 3 albums since then, I just hope we'll milk Glory as much as possible :riri:

It would be a singles collection 2.0 plus TTWE and IWG, since those were her last true hits lol

10 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

It would be a singles collection 2.0 plus TTWE and IWG, since those were her last true hits lol

Let's hope for originality :lustney:

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I think the setlist could be:

1. BOMT
  2. YDMC
  3. OIDIA
  4. Stronger
  5. IAS4U
  6. Boys
  7. MATM
  8. Toxic
  9. Everytime
  10. GM
  11. POM
  12. BTI
  13. Womanizer
  14. Circus
  15. 3
  16. HIAM
  17. TTWE
  18. IWG
  19. WB
  20. MM

Delete Boys add SP and new songs please (and I really wanna say Glory 3rd single but don't wanna jinx it:quirkney:)

7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I think the setlist could be:

1. BOMT
  2. YDMC
  3. OIDIA
  4. Stronger
  5. IAS4U
  6. Boys
  7. MATM
  8. Toxic
  9. Everytime
  10. GM
  11. POM
  12. BTI
  13. Womanizer
  14. Circus
  15. 3
  16. HIAM
  17. TTWE
  18. IWG
  19. WB
  20. MM

Replace Boys with Overprotected and it will be pretty solid. Missing Born To Make You Happy and If U Seek Amy but there's only so many songs you can fit in one compilation. Plus there needs to be room for at least one new song, and presumably Slumber Party (and possibly another single after it).

Just now, Asakura Hao said:

Replace Boys with Overprotected and it will be pretty solid. Missing Born To Make You Happy and If U Seek Amy but there's only so many songs you can fit in one compilation. Plus there needs to be room for at least one new song, and presumably Slumber Party (and possible another single) after it.

So many jams, I can't... Overprotected, BTMYH, IUSA, Radar, Prefume, My Prerogative, Do Somethin'... It's gettin' hard to create a GH :idkney:

1 hour ago, TikTikBitch said:

I actually have a feeling her team will try to do another greatest hits album - GH:MP was after 4 albums TSC after 2 more and it's been 3 albums since then, I just hope we'll milk Glory as much as possible :riri:

I have the same feeling, something like "The Vegas Collection" :rude2me:

Spoiler

or a "live" cd from Vegas :shameless:

Archived