I have a feeling her next (10th) album will do amazing

CharlieBlue8

2 hours ago, TikTikBitch said:

I actually have a feeling her team will try to do another greatest hits album - GH:MP was after 4 albums TSC after 2 more and it's been 3 albums since then, I just hope we'll milk Glory as much as possible :riri:

i sure hope they do another one so that i finally have a way to get the ******* instrumental for sometimes

unless they don't put sometimes on the album in which case :embarrassney:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, TikTikBitch said:

Let's hope for originality :lustney:

Delete Boys add SP and new songs please (and I really wanna say Glory 3rd single but don't wanna jinx it:quirkney:)

21 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

Replace Boys with Overprotected and it will be pretty solid. Missing Born To Make You Happy and If U Seek Amy but there's only so many songs you can fit in one compilation. Plus there needs to be room for at least one new song, and presumably Slumber Party (and possibly another single after it).

We could split the difference: 20-track standard edition with 3 new tracks (like GH:MP), then a deluxe, 2-disc 40-track edition (like TSC)

• Standard:
Spoiler
  1. BOMT
  2. YDMC
  3. OIDIA
  4. Stronger
  5. IAS4U
  6. MATM
  7. Toxic
  8. GM
  9. POM
  10. Womanizer
  11. Circus
  12. 3
  13. HIAM
  14. TTWE
  15. WB
  16. MM
  17. SP
  18. New Song #1
  19. New Song #2
  20. New Song #3
  • Deluxe:
Spoiler
  • Disc 1
  1. Baby One More Time
  2. You Drive Me Crazy - The Stop! Remix
  3. Born To Make You Happy
  4. Oops I Did It Again
  5. Lucky
  6. Stronger
  7. I'm A Slave 4 U
  8. Overprotected - The Darkchild Remix
  9. Boys (feat. Pharrell Williams)
  10. Me Against The Music (feat. Madonna)
  11. Toxic
  12. Everytime
  13. My Prerogative
  14. Do Somethin'
  15. Someday I Will Understand
  16. And Then We Kiss
  17. Gimme More
  18. Piece Of Me
  19. Break The Ice
  20. Womanizer
  • Disc 2
  1. Circus
  2. If U Seek Amy
  3. 3
  4. Hold It Against Me
  5. Till The World Ends
  6. I Wanna Go
  7. Ooh La La
  8. Work *****
  9. Perfume
  10. Pretty Girls (feat. Iggy Azalea)
  11. Make Me
  12. Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe)
  13. Glory3 (God, I hope we get a third single)
  14. New Song1
  15. New Song2
  16. New Song3
  17. S&M (Remix)[feat. Britney Spears]
  18. Scream & Shout (feat. Britney Spears)
  19. Tom's Diner (feat. Britney Spears)
  20. Megamix

I think that would totally work tbh

2 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I have this feeling too :quirkney: but I thought the same about B9 so...

But don't forget that glory overall performed better than Britney Jean (performances, promo, reviews, vocals , presence) 

yeah, BJ set the bar real low but this is giving her her credibility back she lost since FF. 

9 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

I have the same feeling, something like "The Vegas Collection" :rude2me:

Hide contents

or a "live" cd from Vegas :shameless:

I cringed when I read "The Vegas Collection" :embarrassney: maybe Preston will have another Glory moment and give us the right name :hype:

9 hours ago, Shaq Fu said:

i sure hope they do another one so that i finally have a way to get the ******* instrumental for sometimes

unless they don't put sometimes on the album in which case :embarrassney:

I believe Sometimes is buried in the previous decade :angietea:

10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I think the setlist could be:

1. BOMT
  2. YDMC
  3. OIDIA
  4. Stronger
  5. IAS4U
  6. Boys
  7. MATM
  8. Toxic
  9. Everytime
  10. GM
  11. POM
  12. BTI
  13. Womanizer
  14. Circus
  15. 3
  16. HIAM
  17. TTWE
  18. IWG
  19. WB
  20. MM

BTI is amazing, but they wouldn't include it, a compilation always has a new song (Forget B In The Mix 2) and they always give a bit of exclusive to the last studio álbum so even if SB fails, they would still include it, so more like this:

1. ***New Song***
  2. ...Baby One More Time
  3. (You Drive Me) Crazy
  4. Oops!...I Did It Again
  5. Stronger
  6. I'm a Slave 4 U
  7. Boys
  8. Me Against The Music
  9. Toxic
  10. Everytime
  11. Gimme More
  12. Piece Of Me
  13. Womanizer
  14. Circus
  15. Hold It Against Me
  16. Till The World Ends
  17. I Wanna Go
  18. Work *****
  19. Make Me
  20. Slumber Party
1 minute ago, PBoy said:

BTI is amazing, but they wouldn't include it, a compilation always has a new song (Forget B In The Mix 2) and they always give a bit of exclusive to the last studio álbum so even if SB fails, they would still include it, so more like this:

1. ***New Song***
  2. ...Baby One More Time
  3. (You Drive Me) Crazy
  4. Oops!...I Did It Again
  5. Stronger
  6. I'm a Slave 4 U
  7. Boys
  8. Me Against The Music
  9. Toxic
  10. Everytime
  11. Gimme More
  12. Piece Of Me
  13. Womanizer
  14. Circus
  15. Hold It Against Me
  16. Till The World Ends
  17. I Wanna Go
  18. Work *****
  19. Make Me
  20. Slumber Party

To be fair, BITM2 did have Criminal as its sole single. So in a way, it did have a new song. :jackk: But yes, I had that pointed out to me by other members and posted a new setlist above which includes spaces for new songs. :yaknow: 

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

To be fair, BITM2 did have Criminal as its sole single. So in a way, it did have a new song. :jackk: But yes, I had that pointed out to me by other members and posted a new setlist above which includes spaces for new songs. :yaknow: 

You mean the remix with an extra snare? lol, that was so unnecessary, if any compilation would be worth at this point, it would be something really complete with songs like FTBOMBH/ANTICIPATING on it, like every single ~single~, yet, buying the same songs for the fourth time

I think B10 will do pretty well as well, I have this feeling she will take a very different direction for B10 it'll be another ITZ/Blackout in terms of completely revamping her sound/being pretty different from what's currently out. I think in a lot of ways Glory was meant to be a repairing era after the disaster that BJ was.....I mean Glory was a return to MUCH better music, more promo than she's done in years, and her best televised performances in ages.......but unfortunately the Glory era hit a few bumps in the road which I don't think will happen with B10....you live you learn. I mean keep in mind too Mariah had 2 underperforming eras before she released TEOM and made a major comeback....I kinda see that with B10 especially if Vegas ends. I don't think we will get B10 till 2019 tbh, because the Glory era will continue into 2017 and in 2018 if she ends Vegas she'll prob take a break and they will release some sort of boxset/compilation to celebrate her 20th anniversary. 

12 hours ago, TikTikBitch said:

I actually have a feeling her team will try to do another greatest hits album - GH:MP was after 4 albums TSC after 2 more and it's been 3 albums since then, I just hope we'll milk Glory as much as possible :riri:

I hope and pray that since 2018 is her 20th anniversary they do something cool for it like a boxset of her albums or an album of unreleased tracks instead of a greatest hits album!

Archived