Christina Aguilera Releases Hillary Clinton-Approved PSA

Jordan Miller

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I'm gonna stop calling her Bulgarian Clown, X-Tuna, Ursula Legs and Myah Marie's secret employer :idkney:

I shaded Beyoncé for a few months but stopped already...I'm a closeted fan of hers so why not show my true thoughts? With X-Tina it's different, I have issues with her but I'm gonna try to cleanse my soul :verycool:

omfg.. youre hilarious :saycheese:

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Thanks, I like you too :saycheese:

Kinda surprised you weren't mad at me for calling her those names. I also called Bionic "the ugly stepsister to Gaga's The Fame" and Lotus "a poor attempt at having her own Ray of Light era"...okay, I really need to stop falling into the shade habit from now on :sofedup:

well im on a Britney forum im kind of used to it. Im also used to Christina fans calling Britney godney. Names dont offend me. I jsut think they are childish.

honestly your comments didnt make me angry they just confused me. 

Lotus is a poor attemt at having her own Ray of light era.. no lies detected. :lustney:

Bionic is good tho.

tumblr_mwhgfrY3BV1qanmqdo1_400.gif

4 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Oh yes I liked the first two and I mentioned Elastic Love :verycool:

Lift Me Up bored me a little :soyeah:

Oops.

I actually think Bobblehead is soo bad.. that its great. And Vanity and I hate boys are silly but great workous songs. Oh and Monday Morning is good too. :saycheese:

But yeah tastes are different. I seem to hate songs that most people love and love songs that many people dislike :quirkney:

Just now, A.D. said:

I hate half of the album, LOVE about 4 and the others are just okay :verycool:

eh. I hate the first album from Back to Basics and the entire fanbase says its her best piece of work. lol noo. Stripped>> B2B disc 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>B2B disc 1

Bionic is a kind of dumb album and I dont think thats her style at all she is too serious to pull it off.

I am still hoping for a Christina - Britney duet. Either a slow song where Britney sings with her real voice and Christina with her soft voice or a **** song with Christina singing like in Get Mine Get Yours. I think that would be fabulous. :shameless:

But Im sure it will never happen.

2 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

eh. I hate the first album from Back to Basics and the entire fanbase says its her best piece of work. lol noo. Stripped>> B2B disc 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>B2B disc 1

Bionic is a kind of dumb album and I dont think thats her style at all she is too serious to pull it off.

I am still hoping for a Christina - Britney duet. Either a slow song where Britney sings with her real voice and Christina with her soft voice or a **** song with Christina singing like in Get Mine Get Yours. I think that would be fabulous. :shameless:

But Im sure it will never happen.

stripped is in my top 5 favorite albums of all time. I want Christina to slay me with that kind of music again.

Just now, patience-darling said:

stripped is in my top 5 favorite albums of all time. I want Christina to slay me with that kind of music again.

same. But even as a fan I dont see it happening. She really seems to have lost her passion for music.

All of the things she is doing now (The Voice, TV appearances, Commercials, Perfume, Collabs) She does for money.

I mean I cant blame her. If I got 16 Million to sit in a ******* chair Id do it too. But yeah since Bionic her passion for music seems to be gone.

She told us Lotus was going to be Stripped 2.0. :quirkney:

She started working on her new album in 2013. She posted a picture of herself in the recording studio while pregnant... her kid is now 2 years old. She told us the album will be out in early 2016 in 2015.

Then she said late 2016. Now its mid November and we still have no album information.

Also she gaind a lot of weight recently.. Im sure she is ******* pregnant. again, That or she doesnt care.

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I actually like Back to Basics as a whole body of work but most tracks from the 1st disc aren't as fun as Ain't No Other Man :soyeah:

Disc 2 slayed my **** cavity though. Tracks like Candyman should've been her prime focus for the album :carpoolney:

I kinda think that she should do a mix of Stripped and BTB...she never had her Emancipation of Mimi :verycool:

Yeah I dont want her to do anything "new" I think that she really hurt herself long term with that strategy.

She alianated her pop fans when she released Stripped, she then lost a lot of fans who loved her trashy image when she release B2B, she dissapointed a lot of fans with Bionic because "it didnt show off her voice enough" and then she did Lotus..

That and constantly taking 4 year breaks in between was dumb.. really dumb. The fact that she was a really angry teenager/YA didnt help either.

I hope she finds something similar to the tone of Stripped and sticks to that (with small changes) Like Britney sticks to pop with small changes from album to album and Beyonce now does .. whatever it is she does now. pop hip hip?? idk.

Just stick to 1 ******* thing - perfect that and then evolve from there.

Avril Lavigne used to be popular for her rock-pop then she started releasing pop and people lost interest. Shakiras last 2 albums also didnt do well.. and she also changed the style. I dont think thats a coincident.

That's sad. During the Stripped era I was a huge stan of Christina. I mean even people who cannot stand her cannot deny the power of her voice. She was incredible, Stripped was for sure her prime. I was not following her career after that closely. I have not even listened to any of her albums in full since Stripped. Are they even worth checking out? I am dying for some Christina now lol

1 minute ago, patience-darling said:

That's sad. During the Stripped era I was a huge stan of Christina. I mean even people who cannot stand her cannot deny the power of her voice. She was incredible, Stripped was for sure her prime. I was not following her career after that closely. I have not even listened to any of her albums in full since Stripped. Are they even worth checking out? I am dying for some Christina now lol

It depends on what you like. Some of my favorite post Stripped songs are with links)

Back to Basics:

Nasty Naughty Boy, Welcome, Hurt, Candyman, Makes me wanna prey, Oh Mother, Mercy On Me, Understand,

Bionic:

Birds of Prey, Monday Morning, Wohoo, You Lost Me, Elastic Love, Desnudate, Prima Donna, Stronger Than ever

Lotus:

Lotus Intro , Your Body, Let There Be Love, Best Of Me

Others

Falling in love again, Shotgun, Burlesque Sountrack

tumblr_mxyshf9K9L1s5si4ho1_500.gif

16 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Avril and Shakira are so talented but they sure disappeared from the music scene in an instant. I mean, Britney only started underperforming in 2013, 15 years after BOMT came out and she's been underperforming with Glory too but there were silver linings in between the last 3 years despite less hits than misses. Shakira is still huge in Latin America and Europe much like Enrique but she lost her American fans. Avril only has her Japanese fans because the rest of the world forgot she existed, same with X-Tina only having Brazilian fans but that's only because they stan for everyone lol

tumblr_nd3atmPUqa1r7hk7jo1_500.gif

omg lol!!

Yeah I agree. A lot of taleted people dissapeard. I cant believe Nelly Furtado had one of the most flawless albums ever with loose and then just.. dissapeared.

Britney only had 1 album that wasnt good her whole carreer. She didnt do much promo for FF or Glory but the albums are good/great.  Im still bitter that Glory isnt getting the recognition it deserves. :verycool:

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

But yeah, Stripped and Loose really are their Blackouts :feelingmyself:

The industry is so ****** up. Growing up I had Alanis, Shakira, Linkin Park, Missy Elliott, Nelly and so many more...it was diverse, now it's all EDM :rude2me:

Yeah.. I miss Alanis too. her voice was strange but her songs were great.

I feel like Music has sounded almost the same since 2009.. so little innovation. :embarrassney:

Archived