Christina Aguilera Releases Hillary Clinton-Approved PSA

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, adrenaliner said:

If that scammer gets elected things will get worse. I am shocked that USA has chosen such shitty candidates, but out of two shitty choices Trump is less shittier. I am horrified.

How is he less shittier when he wants to build a wall to stop foreigners from getting in? The same guy that said he grabbed women by pu$$y, the same guy that is pro traditional marriage, the same guy that bashed women on his twitter.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OverprotectedLukey said:

How is he less shittier when he wants to build a wall to stop foreigners from getting in? The same guy that said he grabbed women by pu$$y, the same guy that is pro traditional marriage, the same guy that bashed women on his twitter.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. There is a huge difference. As i said Trump is not a good option, but a smaller bad comparing to Hilary. Educate your self and google Benghazi-attack.

Just now, XtinaBrit said:

im telling you guys,.. she is pregnant

• she cancelled her performance at the Prince tribute
  • she gained weight
  • her **** got huge within a week (she would still be resting if it was surgery)
  • she stopped talking about her album that was supposed to be released by the end of THIS year.

Ok well either way her ***** ARE fake so...??

2 minutes ago, ExtraMile4U said:

Ok well either way her ***** ARE fake so...??

yeah sure they are fake i just wanted to say that she got new implants. Her old ones were waaay to big allready this would be terrible.

Just now, A.D. said:

Why is it that everytime she's about to launch a comeback, she impregnates? :selenerz:

because she hates her few remaining fans. Or because she is in her late 30ies and figured now would be a better time to have another child than in her 40ies.

18 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I feel like she's the kind of mom who will yell at her kid just for simply stumbling on the floor :saycheese:

watching her MTV Diary and how she interacted wih her little  brother and what little ive seen her interact with her son I think she is a super easy going maybe too easy going mom. I think she is a mom with too little limits and her kids will end up being spoilt poof.

Just now, A.D. said:

Because she uses other people to shade her like that ***** Chelsea Handler. She's best friends with Jennifer Aniston and is so awful to Angelina Jolie AND she's also best friends with Jessica Biel and X-Tuna which explains why Britney is her second favorite person to drag :donewithit:

wtf are you talking about?? Christina isnt friends with Chelsea. She has been on her show twice and hasnt talked about Britney on either appearance.

8 minutes ago, A.D. said:

But Chelsea is known for shading women that are close to her friends. Britney is one of her main targets and X-Tina doesn't follow many people on IG yet Chelsea is one of them :wannadie:

wow thats a lot of mental gymnastics you are doing there. :umwtf:

Because Christina follows Chellsie and Chellsie doesnt like Britney and likes to shade people Christina OBVIOUSLY sits around and talks **** about Britney with her??

You do realize that Christina has her own life, family and friends right?? Her life doesnt revolve around Britney. She probably hasnt seen Britney since 2003.

Unless you have actual proof of her saying something nasty about Britney since 2004, youre just talking out of your ***.

Just now, A.D. said:

You're right tbh, I tried to come up with evidence but couldn't :idkney:

Kudos to her for growing up and loosing the Alison DiLaurentis persona :rihclap:

Still dislike her fanbase though :sofedup:

most fanbases hate each other because from the outside looking in they always seem like crazy ********. :saycheese:

Its sad tho I wish we could all get along. But I guess thats too boring for most people.

Archived