Christina Aguilera Releases Hillary Clinton-Approved PSA

Jordan Miller

• Leader

“Never underestimate the power of a WOMAN.”

Christina is with Hillary.

Rocking a white T that reads, “never underestimate the power of a WOMAN,” Aguilera took to Instagram following her get-out-and-vote fundraising event for Hillary Clinton on Sunday to urge her fans to vote (for Hillary Clinton).
"This election is more important than ever. Please get out there and do your part and vote, vote, vote. Spread the word. To all my fighters, to all my fans, to everyone out there. It is so important for all of us as one."

She captioned the video: "We have all been given a voice, but what good is it if you don’t use it? Tomorrow use YOUR voice to affect change. VOTE, make a difference.”

Tuesday is the big day! Watch above.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

She had fun stuff too, right? :rude2me:

Damn, I thought the same damn thing lol. I was watching the clip and thinking "Those ***** :umomg: those lips :umomg:" like something is diff in her face :rude2me: Maybe is just the makeup.. But hey, she looks ****. :mhm:

Archived