Christina Aguilera Releases Hillary Clinton-Approved PSA

Jordan Miller

15 minutes ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

this year's elections are basically like:

v59i9.jpg

I know Donald Trump is terrible, but that doesn't make Hillary Clinton a good choice either... She is NOT a good candidate, but hey.. at least seems to be a little better than Trump.

And what makes Hilary, one of the most qualified people on earth to be president, such a bad candidate?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Alvy said:

Damn, I thought the same damn thing lol. I was watching the clip and thinking "Those ***** :umomg: those lips :umomg:" like something is diff in her face :rude2me: Maybe is just the makeup.. But hey, she looks ****. :mhm:

5 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Is it bad that I didn't recognize her before I saw the thread title? :lustney: C'mon Christina! 

I honestly think she is pregnant again. She has been saying her album will be released end of the year. Now she has completly stpped talking about it, gained weight and her ***** got 5 sizes bigger. (cant be plastic surgery because we just saw her a week ago with smaller *****.

Her face looks different because of the weight gain in her cheeks and im pretty sure fun stuff in her lips.

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

never heard of her. Is she a new act?

She actually hasn't reached her prime! :beynah: Like she's almost there. :beynah: Shocked you haven't heard of ha Artsy! :ohi: 

6 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I hadn't realized Xtincta was Britney related :shameless:

Spill that T-R-U-T-H--T-E-A sis! :janet:

This reminds me of Britney's lost album "The Original Doll" Except this right here is "The Inflatable..." I'll stop right here...And does she have to wait for  a presidential race to perform something? She should take off all the makeup, have a simple hairdo and nice clothes and release a jazz album with a notable older jazz singer (wouldn't be the first time she walks in Gaga's footprints) and after that she'll release "Shelly" (Her mom's name) which would be her most personal album (Britney's impact again)...I'm Just putting ideas out there, I mean we know Jessica Biel reads Exhale, so why wouldn't Xtina?

2 hours ago, XtinaBrit said:

I honestly think she is pregnant again. She has been saying her album will be released end of the year. Now she has completly stpped talking about it, gained weight and her ***** got 5 sizes bigger. (cant be plastic surgery because we just saw her a week ago with smaller *****.

Her face looks different because of the weight gain in her cheeks and im pretty sure fun stuff in her lips.

The cheeks is filler, she's a fan of those and she used them far too much, she spent an entire The Voice season with huge cheeks.

Christina-Aguilera-Plastic-Surgery7.jpg

article-0-1434EB91000005DC-320_634x615.j

36 minutes ago, OverprotectedLukey said:

The cheeks is filler, she's a fan of those and she used them far too much, she spent an entire The Voice season with huge cheeks.

Christina-Aguilera-Plastic-Surgery7.jpg

article-0-1434EB91000005DC-320_634x615.j

all of the pictues you posted she was heavier.

The first one was after her first pregnancy. Afer she lost the weight her cheeks looked normal.

normal_012~18.jpgnormal_80~5.jpg

then she gained weight and Lotustina happened. When she lost the weight in 2013 her face looked normal again.

normal_020~374.jpgnormal_10~6.jpg

then she gor pregnant and gained weight and since then her cheeks are huge again.

Im not delusional I think she definitley had work done but I dont think she has cheek implants.

Here is a pic from 2006 and 2016. She definitley did something to her eyes and maybe lips. But the cheeks are just... food.

6_282029.jpgnormal_CeImUDvUIAAOGwh_large.jpg

2 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

all of the pictues you posted she was heavier.

The first one was after her first pregnancy. Afer she lost the weight her cheeks looked normal.

normal_012~18.jpgnormal_80~5.jpg

then she gained weight and Lotustina happened. When she lost the weight in 2013 her face looked normal again.

normal_020~374.jpgnormal_10~6.jpg

then she gor pregnant and gained weight and since then her cheeks are huge again.

Im not delusional I think she definitley had work done but I dont think she has cheek implants.

Here is a pic from 2006 and 2016. She definitley did something to her eyes and maybe lips. But the cheeks are just... food.

6_282029.jpgnormal_CeImUDvUIAAOGwh_large.jpg

She didn't do with the lips, she always had large lips and lipstick can make her lips look bigger, the fillers on the cheeks is evident, notice she has no facial lines in the 2nd and 3rd pic, she smiles, but her cheeks remain the same, she done fillers and most experts on the matter agree.

6 minutes ago, OverprotectedLukey said:

She didn't do with the lips, she always had large lips and lipstick can make her lips look bigger, the fillers on the cheeks is evident, notice she has no facial lines in the 2nd and 3rd pic, she smiles, but her cheeks remain the same, she done fillers and most experts on the matter agree.

when do you think she got the fillers?? Cause her cheeks imo have always looked "weird"  (1999,2002,2003)

normal_2~341.jpgnormal_154~0.jpgnormal_013~4.jpg

here she gained weight

normal_017~1.jpg

a couple of months later

normal_109~21.jpg

Archived