Do you guys wish Britney was more like Drake??

GimmeMario

I mean in terms of how he releases music these days like even if he doesn't have an album coming out soon or anything he will still just drop a random song on itunes and stuff which seems to be a direction music is heading in where its now not all about the album but releasing music on a consistent basis to keep your name out there and relevant.

I would love to wake up on a Tuesday and see britney dropped a new bop for us

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OoopsBitch! said:

it's the label who decides

dont you think they should be smart and making these decisions then? what harm is it in releasing new material its not like we demand a video for it unless it gets big and becomes a smash

Just now, BritBreakitDown20 said:

but thats whats so special about brit is that she keeps us waiting and craving for more and i think if she drops music like every month or every week she will kinda loose that magic that she has that keeps us from wanting more from her

we waited 2 years for glory and look what we got :wontcry:

well none of them are dropping music every week its just more spontaneous music drops for them and keeps them relevant like rihanna and calvin

9 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

dont you think they should be smart and making these decisions then? what harm is it in releasing new material its not like we demand a video for it unless it gets big and becomes a smash

well none of them are dropping music every week its just more spontaneous music drops for them and keeps them relevant like rihanna and calvin

i dont like neither of their music noawdays sis so idk :moorangu:

except sledgehammer  :quirkney:

43 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

i dont like neither of their music noawdays sis so idk :moorangu:

except sledgehammer  :quirkney:

I didn't mean be more like their music style I meant how they release music

18 minutes ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

isn't that what she did with make me?:shameless:

No we all knew Make Me was coming

Archived