The only thing that is missing on the "Glory" era is a good music video, thats all

Dinirocal

"Glory" already has several TV performances and promo, a brilliant album (music on point), great singles choices, her looks on point, etc. The only thing that is really missing is at least one good music video, thats all.

if "Slumber Party" gets a good music video the "Glory" era's profile would rise a lot. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, derick said:

Make me isn't a "bad" video it's just boring asf and these young fans act like this video isn't on par with all of her slow/mid tempo videos excluding born to make you happy and everytime 

I agree but each Britney era had at least one either epic or iconic music video, even "Britney Jean" had the "Work *****" video. So "Glory" only needs a good music video to step it up. 

12 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

I agree but each Britney era had at least one either epic or iconic music video, even "Britney Jean" had the "Work *****" video. So "Glory" only needs a good music video to step it up. 

Lol I think slumber party will be good but idk about iconic :quirkney:

Archived