i just bought this flawless autograph

justkeepdoingit

.. from 1999 :kidcries: i still can't believe this will be mine soon. and i can't believe i only paid $50!!! 

s-l1600.jpg

usually her REAL autographs sell for $250+ on ebay. anyways, this is definitely britney as you can probably tell. the seller (not really a fan) said it was signed at macy's in 1999 and i did my research and found these pics:

UTB_BOMTAutograph_28829.jpg

the queen back in 1999 at macy's signing that same pic :kidcries: what is life? 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

i share this sentiment, unless she actually signed it for me personally like meeting her and stuff

well, it's britney ******* spears and the autograph is from the same year she became a huge phenomenon.

you do realize she's auctioning off autographs HERSELF for charity... online... for $500?

stop being a jealous *****. :chershade:

2 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I'd like to have her newer signature :verycool:but Fe signs the ones sent to PH :rude2me:

:otears:

i'll hopefully get a new one next year when i fly to vegas to meet her *fingers crossed* HOWEVER...

this is what 95% of her newer autographs look like:

s-l1600.jpg

understandably... after having signed  a million products.

i prefer the older ones. tbh i don't even have it yet and it means so much to me already :moorangu:

Guest StrawberryKisses
1 hour ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i'll hopefully get a new one next year when i fly to vegas to meet her *fingers crossed* HOWEVER...

this is what 95% of her newer autographs look like:

s-l1600.jpg

understandably... after having signed  a million products.

i prefer the older ones. tbh i don't even have it yet and it means so much to me already :moorangu:

Maybe try sending her some emotional fanmail?

She wrote a letter to someone back and it had her full sig ;)

Archived