Circus is THE breakup album!

Guest StrawberryKisses

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/28/2016 at 6:51 PM, SwaggedyAndy said:

I agree, but I'd Blur is more about a one night stand with a rebound than with the ex. "who are you? what'd we do last night" Also, can we talk about how great that song is? It should have been a single instead of Radar.

Has anyone actually thought that Blur is something deeper than a one-night stand? I thought it related more to when she would go out a lot at night and go on the streets with random people and paparazzis and then she wondered why they were in her house and what she did last night, just my opinion :yeahsure:

14 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

and Mannequin both of them fit the whole break-up thing

Circus is on my top 3, I love it so much it's such and amazing album 

Mannequin is def about the industry and how it changed her and how she only wants to do what she wants to do

10 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Has anyone actually thought that Blur is something deeper than a one-night stand? I thought it related more to when she would go out a lot at night and go on the streets with random people and paparazzis and then she wondered why they were in her house and what she did last night, just my opinion :yeahsure:

She's Britney Spears, not Bob Dylan. Also, Paparazzi (plural of paparazzo) in her house? That just doesn't make any sense. It is clearly about waking up at a random dude's house hungover. 

Archived