This is her peak in sexiness

chaotic93

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chaotic93 said:

And this is low budget. She doesn't need to destroy houses, send tvs to the pool, show herself almost naked in a cage or a very complex choreography.

why shading original Make Me video? :rude2me:

the thing with Make Me original video was not only the fact that there were destroyed houses, tvs in the pool... it was the fact that she was giving it all in terms of choreo, style and edgy things to the table... and yes, she need these things i mentioned. :verycool:

2 minutes ago, Maryy said:

the thing with Make Me original video was not only the fact that there were destroyed houses, tvs in the pool... it was the fact that she was giving it all in terms of choreo, style and edgy things to the table... and yes, she need these things i mentioned. :verycool:

I think he/ she was just trying to say that you can have a good video without a high budget...:donewithit:

She looks so hot and young here. I love her look trough her circus era, she looked flawless, wish she didn't do the lip fillers but it's her body I guess:boredashell:. She seemed to be so connected here , I don't know how to put it in words but not to be taken the wrong way she seemed to be  more connected to her oldself here then she is today. I now she is still the same person and she is slowley coming out again but she seems to be in her own world today and I guess that is fine :drinky: love you brinni :jumpney:

48 minutes ago, Maryy said:

But all of that wasn't necessary. Where the new Make Me is flat and cheesy except Britney that one was so extra- the warehouse scenes were Classic Britney!

Archived