Do you think Britney & Mandy Moore were ever friends?

Innocentney

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, abandon06 said:

I love Mandy. I don't know that they have ever crossed paths. Mandy is such a class act. Love her new show. 

Yeah I don't think they ever crossed paths sadly but omg I really was shocked that her label tried to make her look exactly like Britney and yes her show is sooooo good!!! 

She's also doing a movie and it has rave reviews :saycheese:

omg. what is this new show y'all are speaking of??

idk if they've ever crossed paths...but i remember when britney responded to a question relating to her dressing too **** and she mentioned destinys child and mandy moore dressing **** but no one says anything. lmao.

i sort of turned my back on mandy moore after she dissed her first two studio albums. but i was here for amanda leigh

7 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

omg. what is this new show y'all are speaking of??

idk if they've ever crossed paths...but i remember when britney responded to a question relating to her dressing too **** and she mentioned destinys child and mandy moore dressing **** but no one says anything. lmao.

i sort of turned my back on mandy moore after she dissed her first two studio albums. but i was here for amanda leigh

I'm assuming her label made her diss the albums or maybe she was probably sick of the fact that she was made to be her clone and do music she didn't want to do :tifftear: wasn't she in Sony? 

1 minute ago, Innocentney said:

I'm assuming her label made her diss the albums or maybe she was probably sick of the fact that she was made to be her clone and do music she didn't want to do :tifftear: wasn't she in Sony? 

she didn't have to be so harsh. i was a big fan because of hers because of those two albums. i was like wheres my money at then *****!

lol but then coverage happened. and i was like, you got bigger fish to fry!

i honestly didn't see a britney clone in her. i think just cause she was blonde, young, did bubblegum pop. everyone and their mama was just bound to make her out to be another britney wannabe. same thing happened to jessica simpson which idk why since her first single was just a power ballad that showed no resemblance to britney. britney impact was real big back then, any artist coming after her she was the one compared to. willa ford, even one time someone on TRL called samantha mumba the black britney spears. 

i did enjoy amanda leigh though. i had to google her new show and im totally out of the loop. 

10 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

she didn't have to be so harsh. i was a big fan because of hers because of those two albums. i was like wheres my money at then *****!

lol but then coverage happened. and i was like, you got bigger fish to fry!

i honestly didn't see a britney clone in her. i think just cause she was blonde, young, did bubblegum pop. everyone and their mama was just bound to make her out to be another britney wannabe. same thing happened to jessica simpson which idk why since her first single was just a power ballad that showed no resemblance to britney. britney impact was real big back then, any artist coming after her she was the one compared to. willa ford, even one time someone on TRL called samantha mumba the black britney spears. 

i did enjoy amanda leigh though. i had to google her new show and im totally out of the loop. 

I Kept thinking you meant that she dissed Britney's albums lol but yeah she seems to really regret doing it. She was never really confident and still talks about how "talentless" she is like I just want to give her a hug and tell her she's amazing like :carpoolney: 

Ugh Jessica Simpson is amazing :bootyney:

the new show is like so different and I loved it 

6 minutes ago, that's really cool. said:

I always wanted Britney and Jessica Simpson to be friends. Mandy talked about Britney here

1:50

That's made me smile :quirkney:

I like to think that secretly Britney, Xtina, Jessica and Mandy were all friends.

My favorite Mandy album is Wild Hope, which IS NOT on iTunes anymore. God know why. *eye roll* Gardenia is my ****! Mandy's voice on that song is everything.

Just saw this video of Mandy on Seth talking about her new show This Is Us and a tattoo she got on tour. Super funny.

Archived