Do you think Britney & Mandy Moore were ever friends?

Innocentney

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, britney_rox89 said:

I like to think that secretly Britney, Xtina, Jessica and Mandy were all friends.

My favorite Mandy album is Wild Hope, which IS NOT on iTunes anymore. God know why. *eye roll* Gardenia is my ****! Mandy's voice on that song is everything.

Just saw this video of Mandy on Seth talking about her new show This Is Us and a tattoo she got on tour. Super funny.

Wild hope?? I'm blanking on this album.. is it her greatest hits album?

20 hours ago, Arnold. said:

omg. what is this new show y'all are speaking of??

idk if they've ever crossed paths...but i remember when britney responded to a question relating to her dressing too **** and she mentioned destinys child and mandy moore dressing **** but no one says anything. lmao.

i sort of turned my back on mandy moore after she dissed her first two studio albums. but i was here for amanda leigh

21 hours ago, that's really cool. said:

I always wanted Britney and Jessica Simpson to be friends. Mandy talked about Britney here

1:50

I know Britney liked Jessica, in the making of the MATM video, Nick Lachey came on set because his manager at the time was Larry, and Britney was like "You guys give me hope!" Talking about Newlyweds. The video is on YouTube somewhere. I'm too lazy to find it.

Also in her 2006 Dateline interview, Britney came to Jessica's defense while she was going through her divorce with Nick.

I always felt like Jessica didn't like Britney though. Jessica kind of hated on the Onyx Hotel Tour during an episode of Newlyweds. That upset me, because I love them both so much.

All of these moments are on YouTube though. :brityes:

52 minutes ago, Breathe_On_Me said:

I know Britney liked Jessica, in the making of the MATM video, Nick Lachey came on set because his manager at the time was Larry, and Britney was like "You guys give me hope!" Talking about Newlyweds. The video is on YouTube somewhere. I'm too lazy to find it.

Also in her 2006 Dateline interview, Britney came to Jessica's defense while she was going through her divorce with Nick.

I always felt like Jessica didn't like Britney though. Jessica kind of hated on the Onyx Hotel Tour during an episode of Newlyweds. That upset me, because I love them both so much.

All of these moments are on YouTube though. :brityes:

Yeah I know right. And Britney said she liked Jessica's voice 

32 minutes ago, Breathe_On_Me said:

I forgot about this! I feel like Britney just loves everyone, and they just don't like her for some reason. :bpout:

Britney had the entire industry pressed at that time, most of her rivals thought it was unfair that she was so high and selling so many records because they believed she was just a  teen sensation that would not last also believed they were more talented her, over britney there was always a lot of negative energy and jealousy, the irony is that britney always has been very down to earth unlike many of her peers.

11 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Britney had the entire industry pressed at that time, most of her rivals thought it was unfair that she was so high and selling so many records because they believed she was just a  teen sensation that would not last also believed they were more talented her, over britney there was always a lot of negative energy and jealousy, the irony is that britney always has been very down to earth unlike many of her peers.

Ugh, so true!

5 hours ago, tarotx said:

I think it was Mandy's Joanne ;) If it was her "folk" album it was released in 2007. I think most Britney fans were busy that year

yeah when i googled it. i remember loving wild hope and gardenia....but never paid attention to the rest of her album. i didn't like the shift in her music though. i appreciate them now, but i always enjoyed her bubblegum music. quit playing games with my heart will remain a gem for me. 

Archived