BreatheHeavy Vlog Response: Kevin Hart Says He Won't "Go Crazy" Like Britney Spears

Jordan Miller

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, derick said:

Girl BYE women aren't walking around shaving their heads everyday if that were the case when she was young she would have done it...she did it cuz she was going thru a rough time...it is strange and ppl label it crazy I'm one of those ppl...I'm sorry she went thru Wat she did but w/D she went thru changed her forever they drove her nuts

Ignorance yes, Britney shaved her head and that was a huge deal because it was Brirney Spears. She was having s breakdown but it's not unusually for women to shave their head. Women shave they're head when they have cancer or when they're supporting someone who has cancer. Or they do it to make a statement, for fashion , or just because they like it. Celebrities who have shaved they're head:

Britney

amber rose

lupita nyong'o 

charlize Theron 

jessie j

natalie portman

solange knowles

danai gurira

just to name a few. Please have a seat

I don't see any shade... what he said was true, the world loved Brit, watched her go down and insulted her, and then built her back up again. It's a cycle many celebs go through... he isn't wrong :beynah:

I can't at them saying the word "crazy" is gendered.... NO. When people start acting crazy regardless of gender, they will be called crazy. It's as simple as that and if you don't believe me look at Michael Jackson, Shia LaBouf, even Dave Chapelle :ipass:

18 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I don't see any shade... what he said was true, the world loved Brit, watched her go down and insulted her, and then built her back up again. It's a cycle many celebs go through... he isn't wrong :beynah:

I can't at them saying the word "crazy" is gendered.... NO. When people start acting crazy regardless of gender, they will be called crazy. It's as simple as that and if you don't believe me look at Michael Jackson, Shia LaBouf, even Dave Chapelle :ipass:

''She shaved her head, *******! You can't allow yourself to be put in that position.''

People who struggle with mental illness is not because they allow and choose put themself in that position:tiffsmoke: his comparison is stupid and also continues the stigmatization :mhm: no one wants suffering a meltdown and less in front of millions people :jolieoverit:

1 minute ago, lirebelde said:

''She shaved her head, *******! You can't allow yourself to be put in that position.''

People who struggle with mental illness is not because they allow and choose put themself in that position:tiffsmoke: his comparison is stupid and also continues the stigmatization :mhm: no one wants suffering a meltdown and less in front of million:jolieoverit:

Even Britney has admitted she surrounded herself with the wrong people at that time because she was lonely :ipass: It has more to do with that than with a mental illness. I see the reach though :receiptswheretho:

Trying to make shade where it doesn't exist :NYcackle:

1 hour ago, austsilva said:

Ignorance yes, Britney shaved her head and that was a huge deal because it was Brirney Spears. She was having s breakdown but it's not unusually for women to shave their head. Women shave they're head when they have cancer or when they're supporting someone who has cancer. Or they do it to make a statement, for fashion , or just because they like it. Celebrities who have shaved they're head:

Britney

amber rose

lupita nyong'o 

charlize Theron 

jessie j

natalie portman

solange knowles

danai gurira

just to name a few. Please have a seat

Bald ***** BALDDDD

5 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Even Britney has admitted she surrounded herself with the wrong people at that time because she was lonely :ipass: It has more to do with that than with a mental illness. I see the reach though :receiptswheretho:

Mental illnesses are complex, people can act erratically, can be involved with harmful circles, they can have alcoholism and **** addiction problems can lead a promiscuous *** life as a symptom of an existing problem, while they are struggling with that and nobody knows, mental illnesses is not something upright it have many aspects and nobody chooses a mental illness on any type whatsoever in a voluntarily way, you cant blame the life style of the ones  traversing unstable moments who because they are sick,  so this simply amplify the taboo and stigma.

20 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Mental illnesses are complex, people can act erratically, can be involved with harmful circles, they can have alcoholism and **** addiction problems can lead a promiscuous *** life as a symptom of an existing problem, while they are struggling with that and nobody knows, mental illnesses is not something upright it have many aspects and nobody chooses a mental illness on any type whatsoever in a voluntarily way, you cant blame the life style of the ones  traversing unstable moments who because they are sick,  so this simply amplify the taboo and stigma.

I still don't think he shaded her tbh. :cigney:

41 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Exactly her fans are so ****** delusional and annoying call a spade a spade 

2 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I still don't think he shaded her tbh. :cigney:

He was being sympathetic actually unlike Katy perry 

2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I'd like to see him go through the **** Britney's had to and then try to call her crazy :nothavingit:

I like that originally he was trying to defend her but he really didn't need to call her "crazy". I mean come on it's 2016 now and people still wanna call her crazy almost 10 years after her breakdown? :rihstare:

He won't cuz he's not stupid enough to throw it all away over a **** boy:quirkney:

4 hours ago, derick said:

Girl BYE women aren't walking around shaving their heads everyday if that were the case when she was young she would have done it...she did it cuz she was going thru a rough time...it is strange and ppl label it crazy I'm one of those ppl...I'm sorry she went thru Wat she did but w/D she went thru changed her forever they drove her nuts

Did i say that? I say that it happens, for several reasons and you do things when you dont feel well, it doesnt make you crazy.... and for you to just label it "crazy" from what you see that is just dumb and ignorant.... as well as everybody else that says it.

So everybody including me that suffers from depressions, anxiety and stuff are nuts and crazy? What i went/going through change me forever to... it made me a better person and a more understanding person for other peoples problems.

And "they drove her nuts" no **** sherlock? being in that state of mind and having people following you 24/7 and talking **** about you as a person, mother etc... who wouldnt feel even more bad then they already do? still it doesnt make you "crazy" or "nuts".

so ill guess "girl BYE" should be to yourself.

3 hours ago, lirebelde said:

THANK YOU! Its makes me so damn mad that people act like she just were "crazy" and know why she did what she did... everybody copes with their problems in different ways... 

When i were in my darkest time i only had bad people in my life that were drugaddicts, people that were manipulative etc... but even if i knew they were bad it felt like they were the only ones that understood me and you dont make good dessisions... i had *** with guys for attention or just wanted somebody to see me and i felt so damn lonely.. and that also lead to betrail etc bc some of them had girlfriends or i had boyfriends or yeah you know.... and most people were like "shes a ****" or "you are always so happy" and stuff like that.. i struggling and nobody knew how bad it really was, exept my so called "friends"

I made so many bad moves back then and i dont understand it today... its like im talking about a different person. But does it make me crazy? no... its a sickness and its not something you choose... even if you choose some of the stuff you do in that state of mind its not really you. 

1 hour ago, Melinda said:

Did i say that? I say that it happens, for several reasons and you do things when you dont feel well, it doesnt make you crazy.... and for you to just label it "crazy" from what you see that is just dumb and ignorant.... as well as everybody else that says it.

So everybody including me that suffers from depressions, anxiety and stuff are nuts and crazy? What i went/going through change me forever to... it made me a better person and a more understanding person for other peoples problems.

And "they drove her nuts" no **** sherlock? being in that state of mind and having people following you 24/7 and talking **** about you as a person, mother etc... who wouldnt feel even more bad then they already do? still it doesnt make you "crazy" or "nuts".

so ill guess "girl BYE" should be to yourself.

***** stfu yo opinion ain't fact fact remains that Britney was admitted to a PSYCH WARD stop being so ****** delusional 

2 minutes ago, derick said:

***** stfu yo opinion ain't fact fact remains that Britney was admitted to a PSCYCH WARD stop being so ****** delusional 

BC SHE WAS SICK!!! not crazy.... you are not crazy and nuts bc you end up in a psych ward.....god some people are ******* stupid. And you say im delusional? Haha yeah... wonder who is delusional. 

No point talking to you about this bc you clearly havent experienced stuff like that so you can stfu when you dont know what you are talking about.

BYE!  

3 minutes ago, Melinda said:

BC SHE WAS SICK!!! not crazy.... you are not crazy and nuts bc you end up in a psych ward.....god some people are ******* stupid. And you say im delusional? Haha yeah... wonder who is delusional. 

No point talking to you about this bc you clearly havent experienced stuff like that so you can stfu when you dont know what you are talking about.

BYE!  

And u kno this HOW? Lol Wat part of u have zero facts don't u understand ppl don't go to a psych ward for being sick BYE Felicia :quirkney: that is reserved for the insane, mentally unstable etc...you're reach is too real :sofedup:

1 minute ago, Melinda said:

BYE!  

derick is right. 2007 britney was "crazy" - all of her insane antics, inability to function or verbally communicate properly, the different accents she used - homegirl was cray. and i know cray. she was also a **** addict and was probably in a state of psychosis for much of the time she was documented. 

6 minutes ago, Melinda said:

BYE!  

a sane woman doesn't have her children removed from her custody, and deemed a **** abuser in a court of law.

Archived