IGGY WARNED US

westshouse

On 10/14/2016 at 4:00 AM, westshouse said:

in a way. Remember when she came out and said that it's not her fault that Pretty Girls flopped fullsizerender-261-e1435712672406.jpg?w=

Although PG was catchy and annoying like most songs that end up becoming hits she wasn't wrong cause that's exactly what's happening now. 

Britney put out an amazing album but the promo we're getting isn't promo for the album and it's not like she's performing anything besides MM and DYWCO so in reality the album flops. 

no lies detected

i hate when ppl turned on celebs when they make truthful points

vegas, i think, is no longer good for britney's creative image (although, as a mom, i am sure it is good for her lifestyle). the piece of me show is a little too cheesy and she has uninteresting choreography for the most part. i love her and have seen her 7 times in my life but i want a new creative direction. it doesn't need to be over-sexed, but it could be a little more mature.

and the make me vid . . .

GLORY is wonderful and it just plays second fiddle to vegas promo :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney's career is on a downhill right now and she better does something if she wants to stay relevant. The only way to get back on top is to start singing live or practice and practice and actually dance because what's she's currently serving is not enough to justify her lipping. And people are not stupid. 

During the Circus era people were understanding. A year prior she was going through maybe the darkest period of her life. And people got that. She was welcomed back. The accepted her lipping while not actually killing a difficult choregraphy thinking that that was just a passing phase. But even then there were given signs of what would inevitably happen. Remember the Australia incident? That should have made her question some things. Did she even apologize? Did she? (No, really, did she? I genuinely do not know). That kind of preconized what was going to happen at some point, sooner or later. People having enough of that kind of "performances". 

Let's move on to Femme Fatale era. The **** got worse. She does not even look like she wants to be out there on stage. This is when she started to lose credibility. But people still gave her a chance. FF did pretty decent and when WB was about to be released there was hype everywhere. People were still there for her. 

And ....here it came Britney Jean. And the worst of the worst, POM. You can say whatever you want but getting a residency at the age of 30 something is just a career killer, especially if you are going to extend it 'till 3100. Not to mention not actually kill it while on stage. The **** with "She needed that" is just ****. You can release something and go on tour when you feel like it, when you are ready. Nobody forces you. She is not a puppet, even though y'all act like she is one. And the **** is not for the fans either, because if you are going to give something to your fans you are going to give your best at doing it. Then why? Why did POM happen? Well, you can tell it yourself if you are not a britard. 

But let's move on. Pretty Girls. Do I need to elaborate? DO I?

Then Glory. Glory might be one of her finest work but as you might have guessed it, people are not here for her anymore and the album is just going to flop. The VMAs and all the other performances just made the public lose even more interest in her because they were not great. They were just the same recyled ****. Over and over again. But the key is that she does not care. And people sense that. The lipping thing is just a major no rn. She was ripped in pieces even in her prime for it, when she actually danced -and that's why it was somehow accepted. But now she does not dance anymore. Not to mention the fact that lipping has come to be equivalwent to Britney Spears. And that is a bad thing. Every time someone says something about not singing live people thing of Britney. Ellen interviews Ariana and thanks her for singing live because "artists" don't do that anymore nowadays and people think she shdes Britney. Look in the com section. 

If she does not take action the second single is going to flop. An event next album is going to flop. POM will flop even harder. She need to do something. 

So you have been warned since like 2009. Iggy just said the truth and y'all mad about it even though you know it yourself she is right.  

8 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Britney's career is on a downhill right now and she better does something if she wants to stay relevant. The only way to get back on top is to start singing live or practice and practice and actually dance because what's she's currently serving is not enough to justify her lipping. And people are not stupid. 

During the Circus era people were understanding. A year prior she was going through maybe the darkest period of her life. And people got that. She was welcomed back. The accepted her lipping while not actually killing a difficult choregraphy thinking that that was just a passing phase. But even then there were given signs of what would inevitably happen. Remember the Australia incident? That should have made her question some things. Did she even apologize? Did she? (No, really, did she? I genuinely do not know). That kind of preconized what was going to happen at some point, sooner or later. People having enough of that kind of "performances". 

Let's move on to Femme Fatale era. The **** got worse. She does not even look like she wants to be out there on stage. This is when she started to lose credibility. But people still gave her a chance. FF did pretty decent and when WB was about to be released there was hype everywhere. People were still there for her. 

And ....here it came Britney Jean. And the worst of the worst, POM. You can say whatever you want but getting a residency at the age of 30 something is just a career killer, especially if you are going to extend it 'till 3100. Not to mention not actually kill it while on stage. The **** with "She needed that" is just ****. You can release something and go on tour when you feel like it, when you are ready. Nobody forces you. She is not a puppet, even though y'all act like she is one. And the **** is not for the fans either, because if you are going to give something to your fans you are going to give your best at doing it. Then why? Why did POM happen? Well, you can tell it yourself if you are not a britard. 

But let's move on. Pretty Girls. Do I need to elaborate? DO I?

Then Glory. Glory might be one of her finest work but as you might have guessed it, people are not here for her anymore and the album is just going to flop. The VMAs and all the other performances just made the public lose even more interest in her because they were not great. They were just the same recyled ****. Over and over again. But the key is that she does not care. And people sense that. The lipping thing is just a major no rn. She was ripped in pieces even in her prime for it, when she actually danced -and that's why it was somehow accepted. But now she does not dance anymore. Not to mention the fact that lipping has come to be equivalwent to Britney Spears. And that is a bad thing. Every time someone says something about not singing live people thing of Britney. Ellen interviews Ariana and thanks her for singing live because "artists" don't do that anymore nowadays and people think she shdes Britney. Look in the com section. 

If she does not take action the second single is going to flop. An event next album is going to flop. POM will flop even harder. She need to do something. 

So you have been warned since like 2009. Iggy just said the truth and y'all mad about it even though you know it yourself she is right.  

Britney has said herself that she's very aware of her position on the charts. So she's got to know that Glory is flopping.

But is she aware of WHY it's flopping?

Are they honest with her? Do they admit to her that they're part of the problem themselves? Are they upfront with her and TELL her the awful truth, such as that the offical MM video is completely amateur and unacceptable and should never have been released to begin with?

I have this feeling that her and her team have fallen into a vicious cycle of them not pushing her when it comes to the right things (e.g. persuading her to do X-Factor, but not pushing her to rehearse more), and her making bad decisions because she's always trying to keep them happy. Add to that that she lives in a bubble. It's a bad mix. 

And neither side knows how to break out of it.

If albums were selling now days I'd agree, however when most music artists are doing so much promo, so many singles, shows and other things and still flop.

To me it just proves the lack of interest in humans wanting to purchase music and when they do they buy less of it now days.

I think the Glory era would obviously be better with more singles, videos, promo and more but still think it wouldn't make a Britney album sell millions in the U.S.

These are just the times we're in now days with music, and for almost everyone in music flopping sales wise and chart wise it doesn't take away from how much promo was done or not done.

On October 14, 2016 at 1:36 AM, fuckofffloverboy said:

Doesn't matter she's not really performing the entire albums listing, she's still OUT THERE and making herself known again. People will see "hey, it's Britney! Wonder what she's doing? I like that Make Me song, let me google it.. Oh new album!" and they'll listen, esp. with the availability of streaming these days. 

She didn't do **** for PG, but the song was also horrible for Britney's standards. Even us, her stans boycotted the mess. 

keep dreaming honey, her promo has already wrapped for the season and glory is out of the top 200. :rihstare:

19 hours ago, umop-apisdn said:

"Hey ! I'm still jamming to Glory ! Wonder how's it doing on the charts? it's a great album you know, let's check the Itunes Album Charts..... Oh ! it's out of the charts"

I guess your nonsense promotion theory didn't help the album

I guess not but it's not my job to make up promotion efforts for her. I'm still jamming to Glory whilst you're over here bitter about sales instead of enjoying an incredible album. I'd hate to be you :rihclap:

14 hours ago, ViciousVixen said:

keep dreaming honey, her promo has already wrapped for the season and glory is out of the top 200. :rihstare:

Oh well! Only stans (ie. most of y'all on this hell of a site) are bitter about Glory's sales. Britney's still raking in the $$ and we all know its a good album. No reason to sit here and get mad over sales we can't change. Just enjoy the music before she packs up and retires :saycheese:

8 hours ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

Oh well! Only stans (ie. most of y'all on this hell of a site) are bitter about Glory's sales. Britney's still raking in the $$ and we all know its a good album. No reason to sit here and get mad over sales we can't change. Just enjoy the music before she packs up and retires :saycheese:

I am enjoying Glory, and since Britney recently admitted in one of her recent promo interviews that she is "into sales" and tracking them, I'm sure she's bitter as well, and her early retirement will be a result of releasing music that no longer sells, do you get that? If Britney continues to flop, a label will refuse to fund her albums, that is where the bitterness comes into play sweetie , her career is at stack, so it's bigger than just enjoying the music sweetie, sales are bigger than you're cracking it out to be so have a seat and do some google searches k-thx:rihstare:

Archived