Be honest, how many of you actually PAY for her music?

dwalke16

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, dwalke16 said:

I mean in this digital age, most people just download their favorite songs/albums off the internet for free someway instead of paying for it..

I usually just listen online on websites and stuff

I do feel bad , I think as a whole, many of to songs for free and that's why albums and charts numbers be DROPPINNNNNGGG

I HAVENT paid for a Britney spears album since My Prerogative greatest hits DVD/CD came out back in 2005 BUT I have been to Piece of Me in Vegas twice, and I always sit in the pit $225 floor seats (I don't do cheap seats, at least not for queen Britney lol)

Y'all opinion??.. Thoughts???

I do. At the risk of sounding like a dinosaur, I love to collect physical cds for artists I enjoy. Britney's a dependable artist, I know I'm gonna get something solid that I'll enjoy damn near all the songs on the album. 

7 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

I bought every album and single until Britney Jean / Work *****.

Not gonna buy anything else anymore, sorry. I cant support an artist that is not true to the her fan base.

She had one bad album, and because of that u refuse to buy her future work!?! 

I guess no more Madonna, Lady Gaga, if one artistical slip is all it takes for fans to stop buying the artists products. 

2 hours ago, ebritneybeat said:

I have a collection with Britney's cds which I love.:kisses2all:I'm not into the digital thing I do it oldschool.Britney is the only artistI always pay for (except from BJ which I hated from the first time:selenerz:)

Unlike Beyonce who I love as a performer but I don't give a cent for her.:roflney::weusay:

Ur totally like me (taking off the Beyonce note, wich I dont like at all) I also always buy physical cds the only I havent was BJ, just felt it wasnt good material, it was a way of protest. 

7 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

I bought every album and single until Britney Jean / Work *****.

Not gonna buy anything else anymore, sorry. I cant support an artist that is not true to the her fan base.

But Glory is so good? It is such an essential Britney album.

I have a collection of Britney albums as physical copies. I also buy all Britney-related DVDs whenever I see them in music stores. I really enjoy having her CDs in physical form and looking at the booklets. I buy digital versions of her singles too. By the way, I also buy all magazines which have Britney photos/posters/news :mhm:

Archived