Britney should debut her 2nd single with a performance at...

jecho

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At a show that she's not nominated at? :sofedup:

:ricackle:

:ricackle::ricackle::ricackle:

Just now, Slayde said:

At a show that she's not nominated at? :sofedup:

:ricackle::ricackle::ricackle:

She was not even nominated at this year's VMAs? That's a problem now?

1 minute ago, neel21 said:

:ehno:

**** the trash that is MTV.....you really feel after what they did to her at the VMAs she's want to return to them.....they just lost a lot of viewership (not that they haven't been losing) after this years VMAs when Beyonka was proven as Satan's child. :icant1::ipass:

Love the Beyonka part :hype: but she hasn't perform there since 1999

1 minute ago, jecho said:

Love the Beyonka part :hype: but she hasn't perform there since 1999

I loved typing that part :hype:

I mean that's expected: Britney was the queen of the VMAs since her prime till 2007.....but it also makes me sad: we couldn't get more of these moments:

article-2516584-19C4F53B00000578-815_634

Spoiler

beyonce-dancing-gif-Single-Ladies-funny-

6 minutes ago, neel21 said:

I loved typing that part :hype:

I mean that's expected: Britney was the queen of the VMAs since her prime till 2007.....but it also makes me sad: we couldn't get more of these moments:

article-2516584-19C4F53B00000578-815_634

Hide contents

beyonce-dancing-gif-Single-Ladies-funny-

:idkney: RIP Britney Hello Beyonka

Hoping she get's tons of nominations for next year :CPKney: that is if she plans to release 2 more singles that should be huge and hits.

2 minutes ago, neel21 said:

Don't worry boo, Britney owned the BBMAs and became the queen instantly.....surely she's gonna be back next year for them cause lbr BBMAs are the new VMAs

Hoping she get's tons of nominations for next year :CPKney: that is if she plans to release 2 more singles that should be huge and hits.

1 minute ago, jecho said:

Hoping she get's tons of nominations for next year :CPKney: that is if she plans to release 2 more singles that should be huge and hits.

Hoping she get's tons of nominations for next year :CPKney: that is if she plans to release 2 more singles that should be huge and hits.

The BBMAs love her unlike the VMAs so I'm sure she'll be nominated for 3-4 awards at the very least (here's hoping shell win at least 2)

1 minute ago, neel21 said:

The BBMAs love her unlike the VMAs so I'm sure she'll be nominated for 3-4 awards at the very least (here's hoping shell win at least 2)

I've sense that they love her and recognises her achievements. Hoping she'll get more BBMAs, and they're big anyways

Of course,her doing EMAs would be cool :) 

I woIuld love for her to perform on Ellen. I want her to perform on DWTS and the AMAs and she still can do GMA. And though I hate the View, Britney handled loose women so her on the View might work. And of course SNL. I get the live issue with that though. 

Archived