Britney should debut her 2nd single with a performance at...

jecho

9 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

y'all - Adele has had 3 & 5 months go by inbetween singles. I know hers have had more longevity, but... take it easy.

But you can't compare Hello's success with MM's. They're treating MM as if it was OIDIA or something, that is so big they just keep waiting till it fades a little bit to release the second single, and that's not the case.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

But you can't compare Hello's success with MM's. They're treating MM as if it was OIDIA or something, that is so big they just keep waiting till it fades a little bit to release the second single, and that's not the case.

Oh, I'm not, by any means. But she's waited long in between singles (MATM - Toxic) --  I just hope a video is shot and we can get the ball rolling FFS.

The thing is, nothing's been really official with her 2nd single except her performing on radio festivals in US. The EMAs is another example of good exposure as it would be aired not only in Europe and US but also Asia, one way of telling some dormant fans the "Hi, I'm Britney and still making music" statement

Archived