Is Britney Spears Performing At Next Year's 'Rock In Rio' Festival In Las Vegas?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

::Spends hours on a one-minute video, sees first response is a request for bigger avatars::

anigif_original-grid-image-12204-1439468

Yes jordy, it looks really nice and all... will be better if you record yourself without your bedroom in it to look more professional if you invest so much time on these videos btw

now change avi's pls go to your pm's

tumblr_o23f8dGLtQ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Well it's taking place in Vegas this year so of course she's gonna perform. She has time from now to rehearse new material and new choreography. Please perform at least 3 or 4 glory tracks. I'm not here for another rehash of Vegas and all the old songs with the same old routines she's been performing for 3 years. She did it at bbmas, iheart fest, and apple music fest. Lets get some fresh new performances with some glory songs please, I mean homegirl does have a new album out. 

15 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Well it's taking place in Vegas this year so of course she's gonna perform. She has time from now to rehearse new material and new choreography. Please perform at least 3 or 4 glory tracks. I'm not here for another rehash of Vegas and all the old songs with the same old routines she's been performing for 3 years. She did it at bbmas, iheart fest, and apple music fest. Lets get some fresh new performances with some glory songs please, I mean homegirl does have a new album out. 

When is RIR in Vegas this year? 

9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Isn't Rock In Rio called that because it takes place in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil? :zoomzoom: But yeah, she's going to do it in Vegas... Actually, that wouldn't surprise me with how much she's whoring out POM. Where was all this POM promo in early 2014, so 2016 could be Glory's year?! :lessons: 

The festival started here around the 80's, took place again in 2001 (when Britney came) and then was launched as an international event, before coming back to Rio. It has traveld to Lisboa, Barcelona and now Vegas, if I'm not mistaken ;) 

• Leader
6 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

This rumored news have mistakes... Rock in Rio 2017 will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Not in Vegas) and will not take place in May but in September so I'm pretty sure this is just bullshit!  http://rockinrio.com/rio/en/blog/o-rock-in-rio-2017-ja-tem-data/

:kisses2all:

There's a separate Rock In Rio that will take place in Las Vegas in May :)

I went to the first one last year in May and it was also in Vegas.

Archived