Guys, do you remember it?

Denise

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, MAG said:

Thats how the show is. They add in those voices for entertainment. I think its hilarious. Usually the reason behind the video is true though, they just bump up the humor :queenflopga:

^^ Yeah, the incident was very real, and one of them did call Britney an ugly ***** and incited the others. The added voices were just a TruTV trademark. And I swear I remember the same happening at her concert (I think it was an FFT show?), and I remember it being on TruTV too because they were talking about it being a bunch of ********* fighting over Britney.

2 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

^^ Yeah, the incident was very real, and one of them did call Britney an ugly ***** and incited the others. The added voices were just a TruTV trademark. And I swear I remember the same happening at her concert (I think it was an FFT show?), and I remember it being on TruTV too because they were talking about it being a bunch of ********* fighting over Britney.

I love World's Dumbest haha I actually watch it for the commentary :rihclap:

Archived