Britney Has Improved So Much - UK Interview 2013 Vs. 2016

Luminous

She improved so much, she looked sexier, funnier, her answers to every questions were more elaborated, she was more confortable (within Britney's standards) and the most important... SHE PERFORMED!!. The only complain may be that they didn't talked about 'Glory'. :quirkney:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Its funny to me how most of the promo for glory they managed to make about anything but glory. She has not mentioned the album in at least 50% of promo. Honestly makes me feel like to her team, glory is just an excuse to get interviews in order to shill out POM

Do you think she will start to promote Glory properly?

"The video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds", I'm in the UK. :sofedup: Anyway, she has improved a lot! Performance wise, confidence in interviews etc, it's great to see. And at least they talked about Glory on This Morning (The interview with Rylan) 

3 minutes ago, Looukas said:

That Alan Carr interview wasn't really that bad :tbh: I actually find it cute how she was so shy about pronouncing "*****", but got into it later :feelingmyself: And that woma-nu-zah part :orangu:

Yeah i liked the interview too, but she was a little bit awkward when she tried to explain the 'Work *****' thing... and the name of her album... but other than that she was really cute, when she speak about the little matches, she is just so cute!, i feel like she is more... 'alive' now or like turned on u know..  :verycool:

Archived