Britney - New Interview France

Denise

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here! This is just what Britney says. In the second video the interviewer spoke about how she won the Billboard Millenium Award and is only third to Whitney and Beyoncé at getting it. :angietea:

Video 1

"I was very lucky. At the beginning, nothing was going in the direction I wanted then the record label helped me meet the people I wanted to work with and together we made magic."

"I called my album Glory because my son Preston loved my album and he knew how much I worked on it and told me: ''Mommy, this is a glorious day now that you have finished it'' so 'Glory' was an appropriate title".

Video 2

"Hi, this is Britney on 50Min Insider!"

"I spent 2 years on this project and it's a very important one for me. I feel like I reinvented myself with a new genre which reflects what I truly am as a woman, as a mother and where I stand today in life"

4 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

You're French? Was it a long tv special?

Yes im french :) and Idk have only seen the twitter videos, 50 mn inside does some 5-10 mn subjects sometimes. I assume there's a short interview and a mini subject on her life, career etc with some french journalist interviewed, as usual

16 minutes ago, button said:

Here! This is just what Britney says. In the second video the interviewer spoke about how she won the Billboard Millenium Award after and is only third to Whitney and Beyoncé at getting it. :angietea:

Video 1

"I was very lucky. At the beginning, nothing was going in the direction I wanted then the record label helped me meet the people I wanted to work with and together we made magic."

"I called my album Glory because my son Preston loved my album and he knew how much I worked on it and told me: ''Mommy, this is a glorious day now that you have finished it'' so 'Glory' was an appropriate title".

Video 2

"Hi, this is Britney on 50Min Insider!"

"I spent 2 years on this project and it's a very important one for me. I feel like I reinvented myself with a new genre which reflects what I truly am as a woman, as a mother and where I am today in life"

Thank you so much sweetheart! Merci :carpoolney:

Archived