New pictures Britney biopic

lirebelde

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Electro World said:

That's exactly what I'm thinking, they're gonna have to make some fake af names like

"Tell Me Honey One More Thing"

"You Drive Me Insane"

"Poison"

"I Need More"

"You Better Go To Work!"

:moorangu:

"You Better Go To Work" 

SCREAMING lmfao

10 minutes ago, Electro World said:

That's exactly what I'm thinking, they're gonna have to make some fake af names like

"Tell Me Honey One More Thing"

"You Drive Me Insane"

"Poison"

"I Need More"

"You Better Go To Work!"

:moorangu:

OMG ... honestly I would die laughing - hope they do  :quirkney:

5 hours ago, Miss Cootie said:

How r they gonna do this without using her music. lmfao. bye

Any cover of another artist's song she's done, they can use. They did it with the Aaliyah biopic. So get ready for I Love Rock N Roll, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, The Beat Goes On....

Edited because I thought about it a little more: Oh, they can use the titles of her songs. So they'll mention the names, and you may hear little riffs and notes that sound like them, but no complete songs and no actual lyrics to said songs. They'll likely show their take of her on the BOMT set, etc, and cutaway really quickly/transition to the next scene.

48 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

They're missing such basic characteristics...like, where's her bellybutton ring? 

What year is this supposed to be? The pictures make no sense. She's styled like a 20-year-old Brit (minus abs and bellybutton ring) who's randomly carrying around some kindergartners. 

The GP will believe this is an accurate portrayal

6 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Maybe being reminded of everything Britney has been through will help the GP to care about her again? :pensiveney:

Yeah this is how I feel, I believe it will focus on Britney difficult times and then her awesome comeback, that will have a positive effect on the GP, the focusing of her strenght and comeback.

Archived